Requests & Ideas - page 425

Unfortunately it is still giving me signals for every movement rather than when an arrow is printed. Also now it is giving me a constant buzzing noise. I hoped it would give an alert when an arrow printed on a completed bar, to include repainted arrows since the bar had to fulfill itself order for the arrow to be produced before recalculation. It seems to only print on completed bars, so it wasn't worth mentioning. Is the indicator generating constant "invisible" arrows and only printing the successful motion? I would like an alert attached to the actual visible arrow that appears. I appreciate the help, even if this turns out to be a total flop.

Also. Perhaps you may have an idea behind a problem I've been having. I designed a high-end computer just for trading last year, however the iinwmarrows prints signals on my charts different than it does on my other 3 laptops. The price action is seemingly the same. The laptops are rendering the procedures correctly, or at least profitably. Why is it that my primary computer (not primary atm, I only use it to initiate buy and sell stops since it is just easier to do and makes it somewhat relevant) produces different results from my other laptops? Even my laptop that gives me a lot of fuss and incompatibility issues with objects in metatrader is in agreement with my other laptops.

Negrescence:
Unfortunately it is still giving me signals for every movement rather than when an arrow is printed. Also now it is giving me a constant buzzing noise. I hoped it would give an alert when an arrow printed on a completed bar, to include repainted arrows since the bar had to fulfill itself order for the arrow to be produced before recalculation. It seems to only print on completed bars, so it wasn't worth mentioning. Is the indicator generating constant "invisible" arrows and only printing the successful motion? I would like an alert attached to the actual visible arrow that appears. I appreciate the help, even if this turns out to be a total flop. Also. Perhaps you may have an idea behind a problem I've been having. I designed a high-end computer just for trading last year, however the iinwmarrows prints signals on my charts different than it does on my other 3 laptops. The price action is seemingly the same. The laptops are rendering the procedures correctly, or at least profitably. Why is it that my primary computer (not primary atm, I only use it to initiate buy and sell stops since it is just easier to do and makes it somewhat relevant) produces different results from my other laptops? Even my laptop that gives me a lot of fuss and incompatibility issues with objects in metatrader is in agreement with my other laptops.

Negrescence

I have tested it on 1` minute charts and all worked PL

Save the version I have posted under different name and the test it. As far as I have tested it, it should work as you required

I just tested it on my laptops and it is not generating the odd noises and crashes anymore. Apparently my ultra-efficient computer is lacking somehow... The constant dinging and alerts without a signal still persist. Perhaps the anomaly is a result of using renko charts? I'm sourcing data from the M1 to feed my renko charts.

From misplaced signals to odd noises, any idea why my main computer misreading the iinwmarrows?

Negrescence:
I just tested it on my laptops and it is not generating the odd noises and crashes anymore. Apparently my ultra-efficient computer is lacking somehow... The constant dinging and alerts without a signal still persist. Perhaps the anomaly is a result of using renko charts? I'm sourcing data from the M1 to feed my renko charts. From misplaced signals to odd noises, any idea why my main computer misreading the iinwmarrows?

Negrescence

Try out this version too : iinwmarrows_alert_1.01.mq4

But for renko chart I can not guarantee anything. With new metatrader 4 all the bars of renko chart are updated all the time and that can cause unpredictable behavior

PS: please, in future, if anybody tests something on renko charts, let us know of it, Because of the upper that changes almost everything

Thanks.

I had an inkling that the renko charts may have been contributing to the alert error, but I was hopeful for a work around. I was convinced their was a surface simplicity to fix the problem. Oh, well. I'm much grateful for the time you invested in this, mladen.

Solariz:
Dear Mladen,

sorry for my many requests lately and thanks a lot for everything you are doing for us here in the Adv. Elite section.

You were so kind and coded this really useful indicator.

It draws lines with a specific distance with having the possibility to enter a starting price for those lines. It works perfectly.

I have one more tiny request

Would it be possible to add a dotted line or any type of line style in between those lines it is drawing?

E.g. in between 50 % of those lines? Or 75 % of those lines? Or any percentage? With the possibility to turn it on or off?

Please see picture below. It draws a line at 44,50 and one at 45,00.

I manually added the red dotted line at 50 % of those lines (44,75)

Would be awesome. A thousand thanks!

lines_3.mq4

Hi Mladen, sorry. I just wanted to say that if it is too difficult to code (any percentage) then I would also be happy if a 50 % line works. Thanks again for all your help!

Solariz:
Dear Mladen,

sorry for my many requests lately and thanks a lot for everything you are doing for us here in the Adv. Elite section.

You were so kind and coded this really useful indicator.

It draws lines with a specific distance with having the possibility to enter a starting price for those lines. It works perfectly.

I have one more tiny request

Would it be possible to add a dotted line or any type of line style in between those lines it is drawing?

E.g. in between 50 % of those lines? Or 75 % of those lines? Or any percentage? With the possibility to turn it on or off?

Please see picture below. It draws a line at 44,50 and one at 45,00.

I manually added the red dotted line at 50 % of those lines (44,75)

Would be awesome. A thousand thanks!

lines_3.mq4

Solariz.

Why don't you try one simple thing : use two instances of the same indicator - one with one step and the other with another step.

That way you can get any combination of lines (with different styles)

mladen:
Solariz.

Why don't you try one simple thing : use two instances of the same indicator - one with one step and the other with another step.

That way you can get any combination of lines (with different styles)

Hi Mladen, thanks for your fast reply. I just tried it and it doesn't seem to work... It seems to overwrite the previous indicator lines...

Instead of entering LineStepPips = 50, I have put another indicator on top with LineStepPips = 25. Now it doesn't show the 50 lines anymore.

Am I doing something wrong?

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your fast reply. I just tried it and it doesn't seem to work... It seems to overwrite the previous indicator lines...

Instead of entering LineStepPips = 50, I have put another indicator on top with LineStepPips = 25. Now it doesn't show the 50 lines anymore.

Am I doing something wrong?

OK

Will try some solutions

Hi, could you please add the latest new averages into this gann averages. For some reason it is very sensible to different averages, on purpose off course. Thank you, Kiko

Reason: