Requests & Ideas - page 431

talaate:
Hi Mladen

This is very good indicator, however, I prefer to make color change if indicator move up "blue color" more than 30 level and down "red color" if the indicator go down less than 70 level, from my point of view this is the best. Would you please do it like this

Thanks

Adaptable_RSI + smoothing 3.ex4

Talaat E

Will be made (with both options - as a choice)

mladen:
Talaat E Will be made (with both options - as a choice)

Thanks Boss,

talaate:
Hi Mladen

This is very good indicator, however, I prefer to make color change if indicator move up "blue color" more than 30 level and down "red color" if the indicator go down less than 70 level, from my point of view this is the best. Would you please do it like this

Thanks

Adaptable_RSI + smoothing 3.ex4

Hi Talaat E, on this version if you set ColorOnSlope = false, then you should get the coloring when the rsi if leaving the oversold/overbought levels.

Thanks mrtools

talaate:
Thanks mrtools

Talaat E

None of my business, but don't you think that with those conditions the indicator produces strange results?

Upgraded directional momentum indicator (histogram version) : momentum_-_directional_2_1_histofull.mq4

Hi Mladen and mr tools !

Hope this request ends up where it should be because i have no idea how the new website works right now.,

havnt taken the time for it yet

I think this indicator comes from the advanced elite and dont know if im allowed to make the request outside the advanced elite forum ?

Its a Jurik envelopes / Jma envelopes but i cant upload it becuase i get this error : error_uploading_image

Anyway i wanted breakout alerts for this indicator if it can be done

timmyhanke

that issue is been worked on, and as soon as it is solved will inform you

timmyhanke:
Hi Mladen and mr tools !

Hope this request ends up where it should be because i have no idea how the new website works right now.,

havnt taken the time for it yet I think this indicator comes from the advanced elite and dont know if im allowed to make the request outside the advanced elite forum ?

Its a Jurik envelopes / Jma envelopes but i cant upload it becuase i get this error : error_uploading_image

Anyway i wanted breakout alerts for this indicator if it can be done

Hi Timmyhanke. is this the one that you are looking for alerts on.

jma_envelopes.mq4

Files:

Dearest MLADEN,

some links on this page are not working too,thanks.

regards

Reason: