Requests & Ideas - page 423

mladen, thank you, understood. Kiko

Dear Mladen,

sorry for my many requests lately and thanks a lot for everything you are doing for us here in the Adv. Elite section.

You were so kind and coded this really useful indicator.

It draws lines with a specific distance with having the possibility to enter a starting price for those lines. It works perfectly.

I have one more tiny request

Would it be possible to add a dotted line or any type of line style in between those lines it is drawing?

E.g. in between 50 % of those lines? Or 75 % of those lines? Or any percentage? With the possibility to turn it on or off?

Please see picture below. It draws a line at 44,50 and one at 45,00.

I manually added the red dotted line at 50 % of those lines (44,75)

Would be awesome. A thousand thanks!

lines_3.mq4

Files:
lines_3.mq4  5 kb
oil.png  9 kb

Hi, would you mind updating donchian channel 2.01 and donchian channel 3. Many thanks. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, would you mind updating donchian channel 2.01 and donchian channel 3. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one first : donchian_channel_2.02.mq4

Files:

Can averages and prices be added to the rsi in this indicator ?

And can another version be made using a rsi in a keltner channel ?

Or even moving averages in a bollingerbands with averages if its better.

rsi__bollinger_bands_1.03_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

kiko12:

Kiko

Here is this one too : donchian_channel_3.01.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can averages and prices be added to the rsi in this indicator ?

And can another version be made using a rsi in a keltner channel ?

Or even moving averages in a bollingerbands with averages if its better.

rsi__bollinger_bands_1.03_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

timmyhanke

Usual choice of 18 prices added to the indicator : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.04_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke Usual choice of 18 prices added to the indicator : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.04_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Can it be made with a moving average instead where you can choose the averages yourself, im trying to minimise the settings to get a more ''edgy/point'' result to hopfully get a pointing line that crosses the bands before a big breaks appear.

So im following the bands , if it breaks the upper i go for a buy.

timmyhanke:
Can it be made with a moving average instead where you can choose the averages yourself, im trying to minimise the settings to get a more ''edgy/point'' result to hopfully get a pointing line that crosses the bands before a big breaks appear. So im following the bands , if it breaks the upper i go for a buy.

timmyhanke

Because of the way how deviations are calculated, added standard metatrader averages : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.05_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Hi,

Is it possible to add an alert function to this indicator. I have found one elsewhere, however, it dings on every bar regardless if there is a signal or not. I'm not sure if that is just a consequence of its predictive/repainting nature or botched programming...

iinwmarrows.mq4

The indicator above is not the erroneous version I mentioned in this post.

Files:
Reason: