Requests & Ideas - page 423

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
mladen, adaptive squeeze was edited by you in TSD 5/27 and 5/28. Do you mean it is not indicator for forex but for other markets and only price 0 an ma method 0 are valid for that indicator? Kiko

Kiko

I made some changes to it (made it new mt4 compatible and added alerts), and that is all. I am not the author of it (as it is visible in the code) and the way it calculates averages is completely different from the way I calculate averages (code wise - they could not be more different). Adding the averages that we use in that code is simply not possible - two different worlds

As of the rest (how it works and why : I am sorry but I do not use that indicator, and I can not help with details how it can be used fr different symbols or instruments

gallery
gallery  

mladen, thank you, understood. Kiko

Solariz
Solariz  

Dear Mladen,

sorry for my many requests lately and thanks a lot for everything you are doing for us here in the Adv. Elite section.

You were so kind and coded this really useful indicator.

It draws lines with a specific distance with having the possibility to enter a starting price for those lines. It works perfectly.

I have one more tiny request

Would it be possible to add a dotted line or any type of line style in between those lines it is drawing?

E.g. in between 50 % of those lines? Or 75 % of those lines? Or any percentage? With the possibility to turn it on or off?

Please see picture below. It draws a line at 44,50 and one at 45,00.

I manually added the red dotted line at 50 % of those lines (44,75)

Would be awesome. A thousand thanks!

lines_3.mq4

Files:
lines_3.mq4 5 kb
oil.png 9 kb
gallery
gallery  

Hi, would you mind updating donchian channel 2.01 and donchian channel 3. Many thanks. Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, would you mind updating donchian channel 2.01 and donchian channel 3. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one first : donchian_channel_2.02.mq4

Files:
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can averages and prices be added to the rsi in this indicator ?

And can another version be made using a rsi in a keltner channel ?

Or even moving averages in a bollingerbands with averages if its better.

rsi__bollinger_bands_1.03_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:

Kiko

Here is this one too : donchian_channel_3.01.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can averages and prices be added to the rsi in this indicator ?

And can another version be made using a rsi in a keltner channel ?

Or even moving averages in a bollingerbands with averages if its better.

rsi__bollinger_bands_1.03_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

timmyhanke

Usual choice of 18 prices added to the indicator : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.04_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke Usual choice of 18 prices added to the indicator : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.04_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Can it be made with a moving average instead where you can choose the averages yourself, im trying to minimise the settings to get a more ''edgy/point'' result to hopfully get a pointing line that crosses the bands before a big breaks appear.

So im following the bands , if it breaks the upper i go for a buy.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can it be made with a moving average instead where you can choose the averages yourself, im trying to minimise the settings to get a more ''edgy/point'' result to hopfully get a pointing line that crosses the bands before a big breaks appear. So im following the bands , if it breaks the upper i go for a buy.

timmyhanke

Because of the way how deviations are calculated, added standard metatrader averages : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.05_amp_lines__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4