Requests & Ideas - page 422

rosalieone:
Re: Requests & Ideas

''Dear Mladen do you think its possible to transform the lines from CCFp mtf & alerts 2.03 nmc.mq4 in oscillators between 0 and 100 (or -100 and +100)? ''

Possible ?...

rosalieone

Try this one out : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_normalized.mq4

PS: nice picture

timmyhanke:
Can alerts be added to this indicator ?

And i have to say sorry for many requests lately , i have just become an advanced elite member so thats why , its like christmas

trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed.mq4

timmyhanke

That is a multi time frame indicator (it combines values from up to 9 time frames). Because of that it can change values back and because of that it is not recommended to use it in signaling mode

Thanks Maestro, i knew you couldn't resist to a poor little cat

mladen:
rosalieone

Try this one out : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_normalized.mq4

PS: nice picture

mladen:
New version of averages - now it has 29 types of averages - still all the average types need only calculation length and price as parameters : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6.ex4

Some other changes made (for easier use of averages types all are ordered alphabetically - it became difficult to find the desired on without that)

Dear Boss

Would you please add arrows with arrowonfirstbar option for indicator averages - mtf & alerts 6.ex4 according to the condition of color change like you did for averages - 4 price trends 2_1.ex4

I would like also to thank you for Coppock curve nrp alerts arrows histo.mq4 ,Also I would like to thank Mrtools for his additions to the same indicators

Regards

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Boss

Would you please add arrows with arrowonfirstbar option for indicator averages - mtf & alerts 6.ex4 according to the condition of color change like you did for averages - 4 price trends 2_1.ex4

I would like also to thank you for Coppock curve nrp alerts arrows histo.mq4 ,Also I would like to thank Mrtools for his additions to the same indicators

Regards

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is a version with those options added : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6_1.ex4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with those options added : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6_1.ex4

Boss:

Thanks you

Hi, could you please update adaptive squeeze with new price and averages options. Thank you. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update adaptive squeeze with new price and averages options. Thank you. Kiko

Kiki

That is not a forex-tsd's indicator

Adding new prices and averages to would mean that it should be written completely differently (it should be a different indicator altogether)

mladen, adaptive squeeze was edited by you in TSD 5/27 and 5/28. Do you mean it is not indicator for forex but for other markets and only price 0 an ma method 0 are valid for that indicator? Kiko

kiko12:
mladen, adaptive squeeze was edited by you in TSD 5/27 and 5/28. Do you mean it is not indicator for forex but for other markets and only price 0 an ma method 0 are valid for that indicator? Kiko

Kiko

I made some changes to it (made it new mt4 compatible and added alerts), and that is all. I am not the author of it (as it is visible in the code) and the way it calculates averages is completely different from the way I calculate averages (code wise - they could not be more different). Adding the averages that we use in that code is simply not possible - two different worlds

As of the rest (how it works and why : I am sorry but I do not use that indicator, and I can not help with details how it can be used fr different symbols or instruments

Reason: