CatFx50 - page 575

You Are Right It Looks Like A Loss That Was Not Recorded But I Am Sure Nina Will Give Us A Good Answer To That

Yup, I show that the Histogram went into Buy mode (as well as aNina and Stoch) only at the 10:00cet candle (EUR/USD).

That would have generated a buy trigger at the 10:30cet candle @ 1.2807 for a -34 loss.

harold4x:
You Are Right It Looks Like A Loss That Was Not Recorded But I Am Sure Nina Will Give Us A Good Answer To That

Look, Harold4x, I have a lot of options about your posts.

If you do not like to trade CatFX50 the way it is, do not do it; trade your own version of CatFX50 and good luck. Have you seen me posting on your thread?

You should know the answer already, but as there are people that do not know it, I'm going to explain why that level 2 buy on EURUSD shouldn't have been taken.

We have pivot at 1,2812. Bar (08:30cet) opens at 1,2804. EURUSD was trading below pivot from 00:00cet. Common sense is to wait till we break the pivot. It is not the first time I say this. So it is not new. MaxMov crossed down at 02:00cet too.

Where we could have a lost is on USDCHF too. At 08:00cet, it opened 1 pip above EMA50 with Hist in red. It was a level 2 sell at 1,2231 (08:30cet), though MaxMov had crossed up at 03:30cet. At 11,30cet, the pair was a level 1 buy @ 1,2258.

But if we were waiting for EURUSD to break the pivot and we know EURUSD and USDCHF are mirrors, why not keep waiting for that before placing trades?

I've said a lot of times that we trade CatFX50 and we should not do it blindly.

I have posted that I had sold cable at 1,8467. I did it at 11:22cet. I did not wait for the opening of 11:30cet bar. Why? Because it crossed EMA50, MaxMov had crossed down before, it broke pivot with strength and with a nice, long red hist bar.

But, Harold, I could write thousands of pages and you will keep behaving like you do. Let me say it is the last time I answer one of your post.

People like you are the ones that prevent me to post CatFX15M.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  28 kb

Here's my screenshot. On this computer i don't have all the indicators and a nice template but you can see that it was no signal on my chart. I don't know why not, either it's the feed, Northfinance, or the settings.

Edit: I looked at the rules in post 1 now and it looks as if this indicator is not part of the system anymore. I can't tell if it's better or not.

Files:
cat.gif  17 kb

look nina i was just agreeing with the post about level 2 and agreeing there was a signal on neuimex while he had north finance so all i said was nina will have a good answer thats all dont get so paranoid if its me thats keeping you from posting a strategy about 15m cat you have got to be kidding what do you care what i think anyway

Thanks a lot Nina for your kindly reply about that level 2 trade. I am a new forex tader but I believe catfx50 is the system that make pips, with focus and dicipline. I began to trade live with catfx50 from last week, only level 1 and level 2 signals, with very little money at beginning, but I still really want to be sure weather I understand the catfx50 rules correctly.That is the reason I ask questions here. Thanks again for all your help.

hgus490:
Thanks a lot Nina for your kindly reply about that level 2 trade. I am a new forex tader but I believe catfx50 is the system that make pips, with focus and dicipline. I began to trade live with catfx50 from last week, only level 1 and level 2 signals, with very little money at beginning, but I still really want to be sure weather I understand the catfx50 rules correctly.That is the reason I ask questions here. Thanks again for all your help.

Hi, hgus490!

CatFX50 gives pips, but you will lose too. Take CatFX50 as a proxy. Sometimes you will take its signals because they are crystal clear and sometimes you will not because they are not or you feel they are not. What CatFX50 will never do is keep you in the wrong place for a lose that you can not afford.

Nina

Hi CatFX-Users,

I was out-of-order for some months and I am amazed how this thread grows!! Is it possible for somebody to write down the current rules of CatFX? I read many things about Level 4-Signals but the thread is too large to find all the details.

Therefore I would be thankful if you post the current rules and attach the latest indicators/templates.

Thank you!!!

Thread not too large!!!

Marbo:
Hi CatFX-Users,

I was out-of-order for some months and I am amazed how this thread grows!! Is it possible for somebody to write down the current rules of CatFX? I read many things about Level 4-Signals but the thread is too large to find all the details.

Therefore I would be thankful if you post the current rules and attach the latest indicators/templates.

Thank you!!!

I have read the entire thread when it was 560 pages long, so why not read it??

It takes a while yep, but if u are committed to using Nina's way of trading, I think u should be committed enough to read the thread.

Marbo:
Hi CatFX-Users,

Thank you!!!

Go to the first posting. Nina has added a worddokument with all the rules there. A zip-file with all the indicators is there too.

Reason: