Requests & Ideas - page 578

nbtrading:
I mean, without changeable symbol how can inverted indicator be used?

Yes,at first step i was same means,how it will be used in inverted mode.i was astonished how FNF2 will be using it.

but now when you mentioned "changeable symbol" i assume you means for correlation and or cross pair kind trading.

regards

mntiwana:

Yes,at first step i was same means,how it will be used in inverted mode.i was astonished how FNF2 will be using it.

but now when you mentioned "changeable symbol" i assume you means for correlation and or cross pair kind trading.

regards

Here is an example : the blue RSX is a normal one, except that I have colored the 'downs' also blue.

The orange one is an inverted RSX that is totally colored orange, it is also much faster than the blue one.

So when the orange one is on top, 'trend' is down, blue on top trend is 'up'.

Wulong 

Files:
invert.png  65 kb

Hi, 

I have an indicator that shows the daily change from open. 
Currently it only shows it in percentage like this: D.Ch.: -0.59% . 
I would like it to display the number of pips and read as D.Ch.: -75 (-0.59%)

It would also need  a parameter for number of decimals as this varies for different instruments eg some FX need 4 DP some 2DP, Gold needs 1DP etc

Can anyone help. Unfortunately I am not good at coding

Thanks 

Wulong10:

Here is an example : the blue RSX is a normal one, except that I have colored the 'downs' also blue.

The orange one is an inverted RSX that is totally colored orange, it is also much faster than the blue one.

So when the orange one is on top, 'trend' is down, blue on top trend is 'up'.

Wulong 

Dear Wulong

first,thanks for your visit and help guide,i learned a lot from you all seniors.

As for blue,if you let it work in its original slope colors,it will be telling same up/down trend with out orange inverted help,try and see your self,i am sure you already done it and experiment it in a lot of ways. i do not see any logical result by adding/applying inverted here ... or ... may be i am still dull enough to understand things properly.

one possible style can be this,in the given picture,though a single slope color line will be tell same thing.(original-not inverted) ...... so where is use of inverted.

regards

Hi everybody , you can use this invert option with many other indicators

make your experiment , try every thing .  

Files:
EURUSDM15.png  120 kb

indicators and template 

alexfle:

Hi, 

I have an indicator that shows the daily change from open. 
Currently it only shows it in percentage like this: D.Ch.: -0.59% . 
I would like it to display the number of pips and read as D.Ch.: -75 (-0.59%)

It would also need  a parameter for number of decimals as this varies for different instruments eg some FX need 4 DP some 2DP, Gold needs 1DP etc

Can anyone help. Unfortunately I am not good at coding

Thanks 

Try it out now
Files:

use this BETTER . 

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong

first,thanks for your visit and help guide,i learned a lot from you all seniors.

As for blue,if you let it work in its original slope colors,it will be telling same up/down trend with out orange inverted help,try and see your self,i am sure you already done it and experiment it in a lot of ways. i do not see any logical result by adding/applying inverted here ... or ... may be i am still dull enough to understand things properly.

one possible style can be this,in the given picture,though a single slope color line will be tell same thing.(original-not inverted) ...... so where is use of inverted.

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please can you share this adaptive RSX indicator.

Many thanks in advance.

I am so sorry I have problem , I cant post .rar file

and when post every thing separately the name changed

I will try fix this .    

Reason: