Requests & Ideas - page 405

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

Referring to upgraded MACD line 3 - mtf.mq4, I would appreciate if you may add some modifications as follows:

- arrowonfirest option for arrows which are appearing in on the main windows,

- add the 24 price options to use to the indicator setting, and

- add the 20 MA methods you use lately for the indicators

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

talaate

24 price type can be added only in special cases (when high to low or open to close "prices" can be used) . In other cases (like macd) the set is smaller because that combination of prices can not be used

Will be made (the macd) and then you can check it

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

Referring to upgraded MACD line 3 - mtf.mq4, I would appreciate if you may add some modifications as follows:

- arrowonfirest option for arrows which are appearing in on the main windows,

- add the 24 price options to use to the indicator setting, and

- add the 20 MA methods you use lately for the indicators

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is the version with additional price types that can be applied to macd and all the 20 types of averages : macd_line_5.mq4

Files:
macdline.gif  71 kb
macd_line_5.mq4  31 kb

mladen:
talaate

24 price type can be added only in special cases (when high to low or open to close "prices" can be used) . In other cases (like macd) the set is smaller because that combination of prices can not be used

Will be made (the macd) and then you can check it
mladen:
Talaat E Here is the version with additional price types that can be applied to macd and all the 20 types of averages : macd_line_5.mq4

Many Thanks Mladen

It is perfect as usual, may I ask for arrowonfirst option

Thanks

talaate:
Many Thanks Mladen

It is perfect as usual, may I ask for arrowonfirst option

Thanks

Talaat E

Here is a version with that option added to it : macd_line_5.01.mq4

Files:

Mladen,

I couldn't find the simple histogram versions of the attached LabTrend v 4.02 and the volatility quality nrp indicators in the forum. Do you have them in your repository?

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with that option added to it : macd_line_5.01.mq4

Thanks Mladen,

mandagozu81:
Mladen, I couldn't find the simple histogram versions of the attached LabTrend v 4.02 and the volatility quality nrp indicators in the forum. Do you have them in your repository?

Mandagozu81, the Labtrend Histo can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426/page17

mandagozu81:
Mladen, I couldn't find the simple histogram versions of the attached LabTrend v 4.02 and the volatility quality nrp indicators in the forum. Do you have them in your repository?

This is an histo version of VQ.

Adjustable Hourly Open LIne

Dear Mladen, I have a request.

Can you convert this Daily Open Line indicator into a Hourly Open line, but one that is adjustable to how many hours one wants to have calculated.?

With the ability to adjust the number of hours.

Like a 2 hr open, or a 17 hr open, or a 273 hr open, or a 1,000 hr open for example.

ish

Files:

ismael360:
Dear Mladen, I have a request.

Can you convert this Daily Open Line indicator into a Hourly Open line, but one that is adjustable to how many hours one wants to have calculated.?

With the ability to adjust the number of hours.

Like a 2 hr open, or a 17 hr open, or a 273 hr open, or a 1,000 hr open for example.

ish

ish

it can be done but there are a couple of problems :

1. imagine this : 5 hour period. First day it starts at midnight. Second day at 1 Am. Third day at 2am. And so on ... it will shift simply because it can not fit in the 24 hour of a day

2. If the chart is changed and then changed back, metatrader will omit the starting bars that were valid on a first run. That will directly cause repainting

So, yes it can be made, but the first issue can not be solved, and the second issue can be solved only if the indicator is anchored to some fixed start time