Requests & Ideas - page 401

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen. Can we have a simple histo version (same sized histos, above zero level green, below zero level red) of the last 3.1 version of the averages macd indicator please?

You mean you want a histo version of difference of two averages (since that is after all macd)?

mladen:
You mean you want a histo version of difference of two averages (since that is after all macd)?

Yes exactly. Simplified code without the signal line or the divergence. Difference of 2 averages in simple same sized histo.

Dear Mladen, dont forget me

Files:
chatpott.jpg  15 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, dont forget me

I did not forget, but the results are not logical

Will try some different things

mandagozu81:
Yes exactly. Simplified code without the signal line or the divergence. Difference of 2 averages in simple same sized histo.

Here is aversion that is a simple histo showing if the difference of two averages (macd, composed of some of the 20 types of averages, is above or bellow zero). The usual 18 tupes of prices available too (left the multi time frame though - in this version it is really simple since it does not require interpolation) : averages_macd_-_histo.mq4

mladen:
I did not forget, but the results are not logical Will try some different things

Dear Mladen,

Would it be a solution to apply the velocity acceleration (VA) from Gettinger to the output ?

va_smoothed1.mq4

Files:

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Would it be a solution to apply the velocity acceleration (VA) from Gettinger to the output ?

va_smoothed1.mq4

rosalieone

Checking : is your idea to apply acceleration to the "Trend Analysis - historical - smoothed 2" indicator?

mladen:
rosalieone Checking : is your idea to apply acceleration to the "Trend Analysis - historical - smoothed 2" indicator?

Yes sir (+velocity), in VA you've got 2 lines which are i think velocity and accel.

rosalieone:
Yes sir (+velocity), in VA you've got 2 lines which are i think velocity and accel.

rosalieone

This is when the velocity of the indicator is added to the indicator itself : trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.1.mq4

Summing the "velocity + acceleration" to the indicator value would be doubling the already existing momentum that is used in the indicator )as I told - that "velocity" is simply a momentum, the guy has mixed up some thing when he told that it has not been done yet)

Thank you Maestro. Well done

Is it possible to see the velocity separate, not mixed with the initial line?

mladen:
rosalieone

This is when the velocity of the indicator is added to the indicator itself : trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.1.mq4

Summing the "velocity + acceleration" to the indicator value would be doubling the already existing momentum that is used in the indicator )as I told - that "velocity" is simply a momentum, the guy has mixed up some thing when he told that it has not been done yet)
Reason: