Requests & Ideas - page 412

ismael360:
Hi Mladen, was wondering if the simple function to make the Adjustable Hourly Open work, was a success?

Sounds like you may be getting close to having a working Adjustable Hourly Open soon.

ish

ish

yes

Now organizing all in an array. As soon as I finish that too (sometimes some seemingly simple things are the hardest to solve) it will be posted here

Dear Mladen

Just question, but before, I should say that I don't know exactly the calculation of BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars.mq4, my question:

Is there any possibility to make Donchian Stop version in same feature like Bollinger Bands.

Sorry If I am raving, my diabetic is high

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Just question, but before, I should say that I don't know exactly the calculation of BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars.mq4, my question:

Is there any possibility to make Donchian Stop version in same feature like Bollinger Bands.

Sorry If I am raving, my diabetic is high

Talaat E, far as I am aware it(the donchian stop) is the same as Price channel stop, but made this version.

Files:

mrtools:
Talaat E, far as I am aware it(the donchian stop) is the same as Price channel stop, but made this version.

Thanks Mrtools, yes it could be, by some how, similar like price channel stop version, however, your one is much better and I like it and I hope in the future you add MTF option

Thanks

talaate:
Thanks Mrtools, yes it could be, by some how, similar like price channel stop version, however, your one is much better and I like it and I hope in the future you add MTF option Thanks

Talaat E, added mtf and alerts.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added mtf and alerts.

Many thanks Mrtools, you are so kind

mladen:
Solariz Here is a version with options for alerts and that does not alert twice (it was alerting twice when the tick came in the same second when the order was opened - that issue is solved) : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.02.mq4

Hi Mladen, one question. The indicator works fine for orders which are opened immediately.

But when having a "Limit order" then it alerts only when placing that Limit order, but not when that order is executed, is that possible? Could we have a version for those cases?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, one question. The indicator works fine for orders which are opened immediately.

But when having a "Limit order" then it alerts only when placing that Limit order, but not when that order is executed, is that possible? Could we have a version for those cases?

Thanks for your help!

It happens because your broker seems not to change the ticket number of such order (otherwise it would alert). Majority of brokers do change the ticket numbers in those cases since the pending order stops existing and a new order is opened

Anyway here is a version that checks if the order type is changed (for cases like yours) and then it should alert in such cases too : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.03.mq4

mladen:
It happens because your broker seems not to change the ticket number of such order (otherwise it would alert). Majority of brokers do change the ticket numbers in those cases since the pending order stops existing and a new order is opened Anyway here is a version that checks if the order type is changed (for cases like yours) and then it should alert in such cases too : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.03.mq4

Awesome, thank you Mladen

mladen:
ish

yes

Now organizing all in an array. As soon as I finish that too (sometimes some seemingly simple things are the hardest to solve) it will be posted here

Hi Mladen, I was just checking to see if you were able to put things in a array for The Adjustable Hourly Open Line?

Please let me know.

Ish

Reason: