Requests & Ideas - page 409

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update the attached indi or direct to working equivalent.Thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Try out this one (some additional changes made to it too - results are the same though) : 1_pip_target_temporary_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Unfortunately it is not possible to do something like that for macd.

Dear Mladen

My Regards

Thanks your clarification, I really was, by some how, expecting your answer since you did not create such indicator during meantime, however, I found your indicator of MACD - composite 2.01.mq4, it is published at 14-03-2013, ofcourse it is not what I thought it is possible in my previous post, even from its name, one may and can understand its alogorism and/or concept.

As I understand (please correct me if I am wrong) the cumulative of several MACDs all together is really very good idea (also I am using xsupertrend as a filter), it works very good with US30 and Gold (right now I am keeping testing in currencies too).

Just I want to ask if there is possibility to make it MTF, also I wonder if the alerts can be added with arrows or lines (lines already there).

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

My Regards

Thanks your clarification, I really was, by some how, expecting your answer since you did not create such indicator during meantime, however, I found your indicator of MACD - composite 2.01.mq4, it is published at 14-03-2013, ofcourse it is not what I thought it is possible in my previous post, even from its name, one may and can understand its alogorism and/or concept.

As I understand (please correct me if I am wrong) the cumulative of several MACDs all together is really very good idea (also I am using xsupertrend as a filter), it works very good with US30 and Gold (right now I am keeping testing in currencies too).

Just I want to ask if there is possibility to make it MTF, also I wonder if the alerts can be added with arrows or lines (lines already there).

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

The compositing applied in the rsi is not possible to be replicated in MACD - completely different way of calculation and macd can never be done like that.

I do not remember exactly how that "composite macd" was made, but from the set of parameters I can guess that it was a request. Other than that, it is a simply a sum of multiple macd values - nothing even remotely similar to how composite rsi is calculated (and may I say that I am rather proud of composite rsi since the way it is calculated is invented by me)

I can make that macd mtf, but please read the explanation about it. In my mind "compositing" is something completely different than adding up a few values

mladen:
Talaat E I can make that macd mtf, but please read the explanation about it. In my mind "compositing" is something completely different than adding up a few values

Mladen

Yes of course I understand that compositing is completely different than adding up values which I named "accumulating".

Any way, hope you, when have a time to add MTF to the indicator but no rush for that.

MACD - composite 2.01.mq4

talaate:
Mladen

Yes of course I understand that compositing is completely different than adding up values which I named "accumulating".

Any way, hope you, when have a time to add MTF to the indicator but no rush for that.

MACD - composite 2.01.mq4

OK

Will be done

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

could you be so kind and add all the typical alerts to this indicator? (email etc.) Thanks for your help!

_alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.01.mq4

Hi Mladen,

apart from alerts like email, notification etc. could you also be so kind and check why it alerts two times for a single order?

Thanks!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

apart from alerts like email, notification etc. could you also be so kind and check why it alerts two times for a single order?

Thanks!

Solariz

Here is a version with options for alerts and that does not alert twice (it was alerting twice when the tick came in the same second when the order was opened - that issue is solved) : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.02.mq4

mladen:
OK Will be done

Thanks

talaate:
Thanks

Talaat E

Here is the multi time frame version of that composite macd : macd_-_composite_2.01_mtf.mq4

PS: made it simpler to use too (new options)

mladen:
Solariz Here is a version with options for alerts and that does not alert twice (it was alerting twice when the tick came in the same second when the order was opened - that issue is solved) : _alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.02.mq4

Thanks Mladen

Reason: