Requests & Ideas - page 399

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could aply speed and acceleration lines on the line produced by the following ?

trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could aply speed and acceleration lines on the line produced by the following ?

trend_analysis_-_historical_-_smoothed_2.mq4

rosalieone

I am afraid I do not understand

How would we calculate the speed and acceleration lines for that indicator?

Since we can calculate speed and acceleration for a quote line (for ex:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7743) is it not possible to apply the same for that indicator ?

rosalieone:
Since we can calculate speed and acceleration for a quote line (for ex:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7743) is it not possible to apply the same for that indicator ?

rosalieone

That is, more or less, simple momentum converted to points (funny to read that he claims that it was not done yet though), and then momentum of that momentum calculated. It can be done (without converting to points)

Mladen i still seem to have discrepancy between the values of volty channel stop on jurik histo nmc and its summed unlimited version. I just checked it with 2 values in the summed indicator and appearently i don't even have yellow bars even when inheritstate mode is off.

mladen:
mandagozu81 That indicator was not intended to work with partial length for jurik (and that happens only when you use fractional periods for jurik smooth period), Anyway, here is a version that can do that too : volty_channel_stop_on_jurik_summed_histo_unlimited_2.1.mq4

mandagozu81:
Mladen i still seem to have discrepancy between the values of volty channel stop on jurik histo nmc and its summed unlimited version. I just checked it with 2 values in the summed indicator and appearently i don't even have yellow bars even when inheritstate mode is off.

Testing it with this one : volty_channel_stop_on_jurik_summed_histo_unlimited_2.1_1.mq4

And this is how the results look like :

Mladen,

Your latest version of averages summed histo indicator works fine, but it prints only yellow bars when price is set to 9 or 11. Can you please check it?

mladen:
mandagozu81 Upgraded version that works correctly with parameters : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited_2.1.mq4

mandagozu81:
Mladen, Your latest version of averages summed histo indicator works fine, but it prints only yellow bars when price is set to 9 or 11. Can you please check it?

Here is a version that is tested for those prices too : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited_2.2.mq4

Mladen,

I couldn't find a nmc compliant version of the attached averages rsi histo mtf indicator. Can we have it for the new mt4 builts? Can it have the newest averaging methods (like smoother and supersmoother) and the newest heiken price types also added please? Thank you.

mandagozu81:
Mladen, I couldn't find a nmc compliant version of the attached averages rsi histo mtf indicator. Can we have it for the new mt4 builts? Can it have the newest averaging methods (like smoother and supersmoother) and the newest heiken price types also added please? Thank you.

mandagozu81

Here you go : averages_rsi_histo_mtfalerts_2.mq4

Reason: