Requests & Ideas - page 407

mladen:
Talaat E It will be done

Thanks Mladen

talaate:
Thanks Mladen, Is it possible to modify the indicator by adding MA and price methods options + MTF drop menu built-in data in indicator setting

Talaat E

Here is this version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.04.mq4

One parameter needs an explanation. The "WrongWay" parameter. Range in the old version of the indicator (range that determines the range for the bands) was calculated wrong way in the old version. In order to make possible to get same results as in the old version added that parameter. If it is set to true, then the range for bands is calculated that wrong way. If set to false, it is calculated as it should have been calculated form the start (for experiment, change the up deviation and down deviation to 1 with wrong way set to false, and I think you are going to like the results).

All the new price types added. All the new averages types added. And now it will be much easier to choose the filter type

PS: do not forget that if causal parameter is set to false, it is recalculating

mladen:
Talaat E

Here is this version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.04.mq4

One parameter needs an explanation. The "WrongWay" parameter. Range in the old version of the indicator (range that determines the range for the bands) was calculated wrong way in the old version. In order to make possible to get same results as in the old version added that parameter. If it is set to true, then the range for bands is calculated that wrong way. If set to false, it is calculated as it should have been calculated form the start (for experiment, change the up deviation and down deviation to 1 with wrong way set to false, and I think you are going to like the results).

All the new price types added. All the new averages types added. And now it will be much easier to choose the filter type

PS: do not forget that if causal parameter is set to false, it is recalculating

Many thanks to you, your advices are valuable as usual, great work from great person.

Thanks

Hi Mladen,

Any Luck on the Adjustable Hourly Open?

Or should I just give up?

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen,

Any Luck on the Adjustable Hourly Open?

Or should I just give up?

ish

ish

Completely slipped my mind, sorry. It will be made

Mladen,

Can we have the attached Gann high low activator indicator as simple subwindow histogram please?

mandagozu81:
Mladen, Can we have the attached Gann high low activator indicator as simple subwindow histogram please?

mandagozu81

Here is the simple histogram in a sub-window version of that indicator : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_histo_2.mq4

Thank you Mladen.

mladen:
mandagozu81 Here is the simple histogram in a sub-window version of that indicator : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_histo_2.mq4

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen.

Happy trading

mladen:
ish Completely slipped my mind, sorry. It will be made

Okay, great news. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

ish

Reason: