Elite indicators :) - page 652

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you enjoyed your family in a very special way yesterday.

Please could you explain to me why the difference between the regular and the Histogram version of the T-3 Momentum as per the screen shot?

Only once you are back. No rush plse.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

T3 momentum is another way how to calculate a momentum while T3 momentum burst is a T3 smoothed momentum burst (where "burst" is a difference of momentums : current momentum - previous momentum) So, they are not the same thing at all (starting from the fact that T3 momentum is completely different than the "regular" momentum)

Hope this clarified the things

Range Oscillator Summed Histo Idea

Hello Mladen,

I liked the averages summed histo indicator as it has several levels. Can you incorporate the same idea into the attached range oscillator please?

So the inputs menu of the range oscillator would have

HLR_Range: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45,55;20,45,55;21,45,55

exactly the same way averages summed histo is. Can you please make the new range oscillator summede indicator as histogram? Thanks in advance...

Seasons Greetings to the Forex TSD FAMILY

Dear Mladen

With reference to the screenshot attached could you please add to this T3 Momentum Burst indicator a "coloured vertical-line signalling feature" (similar to whats been done to the WPR % recently) with the standard alerts package. A special condition though is that I would like to select the cross-over lines from which the verticals are generated. In this example I have selected my "levels" as -0.03 (for short signal) & 0.03 (for long signal).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:

Seasons Greetings to the Forex TSD FAMILY

Dear Mladen

With reference to the screenshot attached could you please add to this T3 Momentum Burst indicator a "coloured vertical-line signalling feature" (similar to whats been done to the WPR % recently) with the standard alerts package. A special condition though is that I would like to select the cross-over lines from which the verticals are generated. In this example I have selected my "levels" as -0.03 (for short signal) & 0.03 (for long signal).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version with vertical lines added on level crosses (when upper level is crossed up and when lower level is crossed down)

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I liked the averages summed histo indicator as it has several levels. Can you incorporate the same idea into the attached range oscillator please?

HLR_Range: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45,55;20,45,55;21,45,55

exactly the same way averages summed histo is. Can you please make the new range oscillator summede indicator as histogram? Thanks in advance...

mandagozu81

What would be the basic criteria for range oscillator (50 line or some levels?)

mladen:
Sylvester Here is a version with vertical lines added on level crosses (when upper level is crossed up and when lower level is crossed down)

Good morning Mladen (SA time of course)

There's a quote in Johannesburg, South Africa, that we use when we come across a highly potent car (M3/C63/Lambo etc.) which simply goes like this "She's got leg's" (source unknown, reference universally well known ).

Thank you sincerely pal ......... "She's got legs""!!!! Much appreciated!!

Best regards

Sylvester

This indicator was obtained from the Forex-TSD Forum "Make It No Repaint" post#81.

Is it possible to create a new version that shows arrows on the chart when a crossover occurs on a closed candle??

Thank you for all your help!!

Files:
5_34_5.mq4  4 kb

michaelB:
This indicator was obtained from the Forex-TSD Forum "Make It No Repaint" post#81.

Is it possible to create a new version that shows arrows on the chart when a crossover occurs on a closed candle??

Thank you for all your help!!

michael

here you go

Files:

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

mandagozu81

Here is the summed range oscillator with defautl parameters set to those values you specified

mladen:
Sylvester Here is a version with vertical lines added on level crosses (when upper level is crossed up and when lower level is crossed down)

Good morning Mladen

Thanks for this tool. I'm using the "28 setting" as supplied and I have set up customised cross-over lines for majors/yen, commodities and exotics/minors which serve as quite handy confirmations to my Hull 2.0 line-break strategy.

Could you now please apply a smoother to this indicator?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Reason: