Requests & Ideas - page 232

kiko12:
Hi, could someone kindly direct me to to a thread where I could find a working OCO/Stradle indi, been looking for using search function but not easy job, Thank you

kiko12

I assume you meant EA. Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

Hello community!

I'm here again to ask another indicator. It's very simple, but I need it customizable as much as you can.

The picture indicates what I really want: maximum, minimum, open and close of yesterday with different colors. The closes line doesn't appear in the pic, but you can imagine it.

As I remark in white color, it's yesterday. The open candle (in this case is wrong positionated..) is in yellow. The high will be in green and the lowest in red.

Params:

- Color of each line

- Boolean to show or not each line

The indicator has to restart when the day changes. I mean, when the time will be 12pm, the indicator has to restart with the new values.

I'm pretty sure that with your knowledges it will be so easy!

Thank you in advance for all the stuff you're creating. It's awesome and more important: useful! Thank you again.

Hermo

Files:
high_-_low.png  67 kb

Hermo:
Hello community!

I'm here again to ask another indicator. It's very simple, but I need it customizable as much as you can.

The picture indicates what I really want: maximum, minimum, open and close of yesterday with different colors. The closes line doesn't appear in the pic, but you can imagine it.

As I remark in white color, it's yesterday. The open candle (in this case is wrong positionated..) is in yellow. The high will be in green and the lowest in red.

Params:

- Color of each line

- Boolean to show or not each line

The indicator has to restart when the day changes. I mean, when the time will be 12pm, the indicator has to restart with the new values.

I'm pretty sure that with your knowledges it will be so easy!

Thank you in advance for all the stuff you're creating. It's awesome and more important: useful! Thank you again.

Hermo

Hermo

I see that you are using renko charts

You do know that renko is not time bound and that in some cases the high, low, open and close will not be the same for renko and regular charts

Hello,

Yes, I understand that could be a problem. Can you do it to no-Renko bars chart?

Could it be applied into Renko chart? If yes...it would be the same price at regular chart but on a renko chart or the indicator must get the values of renko bars and for this reason, the low, high, etc. values will be of renko chart?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello,

Yes, I understand that could be a problem. Can you do it to no-Renko bars chart?

Could it be applied into Renko chart? If yes...it would be the same price at regular chart but on a renko chart or the indicator must get the values of renko bars and for this reason, the low, high, etc. values will be of renko chart?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

Try out this one.

To make some of the lines invisible, simply select color none in the colors and it will be invisible. Any other color will make it visible

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Please see the attached candle indicator which you had created from my recent request. The indicator works as it should; the option to color when signal is at the outer or inner zones. Obviously to use this indicator, I am required to overlay two or more instances (always in pairs) of the indicator so as to show the differences in candle color when they are in the inner or outer zone. Now I'm noticing an issue with this indicator; I realize that the candle color on some candles does not correspond to the position of signal. However when I load the template again, the candle color that did not correspond before is colored according to the signal.

I can only assume the following could have caused this:

Assuming indicator had used a timeframe setting of 1hour, and I'm on the 15min chart. There would be 4 15min candles to make up a 1hr candle. As the price moves erratically when the indicator is near the dividing line between inner and outer zone, some of the 4 candles would have closed at the inner zone, and some at the outer zone. Assuming that the signal closes at the outer zone at the close of the 1hr, those 4 15m candles that had closed at the inner zone does not change their color in accordance to the 1hr close, when they should.

Kindly look into the coding to see if my assumptions are correct. Thanks again Mladen for your help.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczonescandlesalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

Hello, thanks for prompt reply. I tested the attached EA(Traddle Oder OCO from Traddle OCO thread and seems to be working. Just wonder whether it is uptodate re 5 digits, ECN, etc. I would appreciate if trailing stop and profit function could be added, thanksstraddleorderoco.mq4

mladen:
kiko12 I assume you meant EA. Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?
Files:

kiko12:
Hello, thanks for prompt reply. I tested the attached EA(Traddle Oder OCO from Traddle OCO thread and seems to be working. Just wonder whether it is uptodate re 5 digits, ECN, etc. I would appreciate if trailing stop and profit function could be added, thanksstraddleorderoco.mq4

kiko12

ECN broker selection added (in the parameters you have to set the ECNBroker parameter to true for ECN type of brokers) and now it recognizes 4 or 5 digit brokers automaticaly

mladen:
Hermo

Try out this one.

To make some of the lines invisible, simply select color none in the colors and it will be invisible. Any other color will make it visible

Good morning to all:

mladen thank you very much for indicator.

You could modify it to draw as in the image attached.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

mladen thank you very much for indicator.

You could modify it to draw as in the image attached.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug

Hermo.

Should the outer values be high low or the inner? And how would the height of that zones be determined (in order not to overlap each other in some cases)

Reason: