Requests & Ideas - page 234

kiko12:
Hello, thanks for reply. Let's forget then the decompiled version. There is a problem with the ea you updated, it does not place orders. Still ask whether it could be fixed and trailing stop/profit added to it. Strange enough, the original version back to 2006 seems to work. both attched. Many thanks for help.straddleorderoco_1.01.mq4

kiko12

Try it out now (there is still time to test it - I tested it on my terminal and it seems to be working OK)

Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 ( it’s another month already ! )

If I am not mistaken it was constructed as a "dynamic" ( DLL depending ) - is it possible to implement

that in MT5 ?

Anyway , thank you in advance , even if it can’t be fulfilled !

Have a nice weekend, Mikhael.

dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 ( it’s another month already ! )

If I am not mistaken it was constructed as a "dynamic" ( DLL depending ) - is it possible to implement

that in MT5 ?

Anyway , thank you in advance , even if it can’t be fulfilled !

Have a nice weekend, Mikhael.

dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4

Mikhael

Here you go

It works with the same dynamic zones dll as the metatrader 4 version so you need the dll in the libraries folder of metatrader 5 in order to make this indicator work. All the rest is the same (some color changes and arrow distances from bars are a bit different, but those are minor differences). Also, unlike the cfb itself, this one allows cfb depths from 0 to 13 (depth 13 == depth 7 in the cfb itself)

PS: one problem that you will imediately notice. Regardless of the fact that there is no level 0 set in the indicator, silly metatrader 5 is always drawing that level 0 (and there is no way how you can remove it). Till they decide that only what we really ask from the code is done (like that level) till then that level is going to interfere with dynamic zone zero level (which is not a constant 0)

PS: only now noticed that I inverted the colors of the slope

Even though they can be changed in the colors properties of the indicator, updated the code at the original post to do it as it is logical

Really wonderful, Mladen !!! Incredibly fast! Thanks a lot. With great respect, Mikhael.

Hi Mladen,

Can you please check for me if the attached indicator Center of Gravity repaints ? I found with strategy tester that it might repaint and I wonder if it's still usable despite the repainting.

Thanks,

pooh

Files:

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please check for me if the attached indicator Center of Gravity repaints ? I found with strategy tester that it might repaint and I wonder if it's still usable despite the repainting.

Thanks,

pooh

pooh123

It is a polynomial regression channel and it recalculates

It is usable for estimation in discretional trading but not from EAs (due to its nature)

Mladen, it works now; many thanks!

mladen:
kiko12 Try it out now (there is still time to test it - I tested it on my terminal and it seems to be working OK)

Hi Mr tools, could u add alerts and arrows to this excellent indi please? I want arrows and alerts on zeroline cross and level cross for 2 levels (for example 100 and -100). Thanks so much!

Odysseus

odysseus11:
Hi Mr tools, could u add alerts and arrows to this excellent indi please? I want arrows and alerts on zeroline cross and level cross for 2 levels (for example 100 and -100). Thanks so much! Odysseus

Hi Odysseus,

Added the alerts and arrows.

Reason: