Requests & Ideas - page 226

Hermo:
mladen,

this is so common (I've seen this, but I didn't know that it's this kind of accounts).

So..with this accounts I will have with $100 a balance of $10.000?

That's what I need for the EA! Let me know if it is...Because what I see is just a micro account with a big leverage for buy/sell, but I don't know its also for the balance of the account.

Thank you in advance

Hermo

Hermo

I am afraid that I do not understand you. You can not have a balance of $10.000 with $100 invested. Balance is balance and it is always what you invest to the account + profits. Here are some definitions of a micro accounts Micro Account Definition | Investopedia and using micro lots for trading : Micro-Lot Definition | Investopedia

Hello mladen,

What I mean is this one:

My strategy, as a lot of EAs, uses a money managment to get the lot size and to trade. For this reason, with a small capital ($100 for instance) you can get a balance (fake balance) bigger.

The example broker is: Live Account - FXCL (look at the gif of the top of the webpage, when are announcing MicroAccounts or Nano Acsounts, they say that you deposit $1 and you can see as 1000). How is it possible? Did you know that?

Let me know about, because I dont know another solution with small capital put to work this kind of strategies.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo I am afraid that I do not understand you. You can not have a balance of $10.000 with $100 invested. Balance is balance and it is always what you invest to the account + profits. Here are some definitions of a micro accounts Micro Account Definition | Investopedia and using micro lots for trading : Micro-Lot Definition | Investopedia

Hello mladen,

thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it a lot.

Thank you for say to me about the recommended leverage as well. I'll take it as a rule.

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo The 3 usual types of accounts primarily differ in the value of the lot. So, usually, it goes like this (assuming that the base currency is $):
- standard - 1 lot value is $100.000

- mini - 1 lot value is $10.000

- micro - 1 lot value is $1.000

Pip value additionally depends on the leverage you are having and in combination of the account type and leverage you are getting the pip value. In general, micro accounts are used when you do not want to risk too much money but you still want to trade and I think that it is what you are looking for

As of that data there : they are telling there what people want to hear. The essence is the following : on a micro account your risk is smaller but also your profits/losses are smaller (proportional to account type and leverage).

That leverage 1000:1 that they are mentioning there is probably what they are trying to present as a good thing but, with a leverage 1000:1 your account will be clean in a matter of a very, very short time. In my opinion the best leverage would be 10:1 but since I am not a millionaire that could invest great ammout of money (it would need a substantial deposit to make it profitable) I am trading leverage 100:1 and I am adjusting my lot size to the risk I am wiling to take (depending on the current balance of the account - using the good old "no more than 1% at risk" rule - when an order size is never greater than a size that would make a loss of 1% of the balance if the market goes against you is a very reasonable rule).

So all in all, all I can advice you is not to open an account with leverage > 100 (regardless of what type of the account it will be) because it is very, but very likely that you are going to lose that type of an account quickly

protrade:
Hi Mladen, can you add an alert to this ZMFX indicator please to go off when 4 or all 5 indicators change color to "high-up" or "high-down". An option to choose which indicators to get signals from would be even better. Thanks.

Protrade

This should be it. As far as I see all the 32 types of possible alerts are covered, but please try it out (a lot of combinations)

Thank you Mladen, testing it now.

mladen:
Protrade This should be it. As far as I see all the 32 types of possible alerts are covered, but please try it out (a lot of combinations)

Mladen, the indy is working perfectly. I have one more request for it though. Can you separate the "strong" alerts from the regular alerts. An option like "Strong Alerts Only": true/false. Thanks

mladen:
Protrade This should be it. As far as I see all the 32 types of possible alerts are covered, but please try it out (a lot of combinations)

protrade:
Mladen, the indy is working perfectly. I have one more request for it though. Can you separate the "strong" alerts from the regular alerts. An option like "Strong Alerts Only": true/false. Thanks

protrade

Did it a bit different.

You have two more options now : alertsOnStrong and alertsOnRegular. That way you can set whatever combination of alerts you wish to have

PS: some minor corrections done in this version, so I recomend that this version is to be used

Hermo:
Hello mladen,

What I mean is this one:

My strategy, as a lot of EAs, uses a money managment to get the lot size and to trade. For this reason, with a small capital ($100 for instance) you can get a balance (fake balance) bigger.

The example broker is: Live Account - FXCL (look at the gif of the top of the webpage, when are announcing MicroAccounts or Nano Acsounts, they say that you deposit $1 and you can see as 1000). How is it possible? Did you know that?

Let me know about, because I dont know another solution with small capital put to work this kind of strategies.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Hermo

Hermo

The 3 usual types of accounts primarily differ in the value of the lot. So, usually, it goes like this (assuming that the base currency is $):
- standard - 1 lot value is $100.000

- mini - 1 lot value is $10.000

- micro - 1 lot value is $1.000

Pip value additionally depends on the leverage you are having and in combination of the account type and leverage you are getting the pip value. In general, micro accounts are used when you do not want to risk too much money but you still want to trade and I think that it is what you are looking for

As of that data there : they are telling there what people want to hear. The essence is the following : on a micro account your risk is smaller but also your profits/losses are smaller (proportional to account type and leverage).

That leverage 1000:1 that they are mentioning there is probably what they are trying to present as a good thing but, with a leverage 1000:1 your account will be clean in a matter of a very, very short time. In my opinion the best leverage would be 10:1 but since I am not a multi millionaire that could invest some spare millions (it would need a substantial deposit to make it profitable) I am trading leverage 100:1 and I am adjusting my lot size to the risk I am wiling to take (depending on the current balance of the account - using the good old "no more than 1% at risk" rule - when an order size is never greater than a size that would make a loss of 1% of the balance if the market goes against you is a very reasonable rule).

So all in all, all I can advice you is not to open an account with leverage > 100 (regardless of what type of the account it will be) because it is very, but very likely that you are going to lose that type of an account quickly

Super. Thanks Mladen.

mladen:
protrade

Did it a bit different.

You have two more options now : alertsOnStrong and alertsOnRegular. That way you can set whatever combination of alerts you wish to have

PS: some minor corrections done in this version, so I recomend that this version is to be used

Protrade

This is a multi time frame version of that ZMFX indicator too

Reason: