Requests & Ideas - page 227

Wonderful, you're the best Mladen.

mladen:
Protrade This is a multi time frame version of that ZMFX indicator too

Hi Mrtools

Is this indicator updating the data continously?It is CPU intensive.Thanks.

mrtools:
Apparently my trying to make it lighter didn't go right so until its fixed,this is the original, which has a max bars setting and sorry for the screw up,

Hi Mrtools

Is this indicator updating the data continously?It is CPU intensive.Thanks.

nevar:
Hi Mrtools Is this indicator updating the data continously?It is CPU intensive.Thanks.

Nevar, can't find the link but if its the one I'm thinking of, it's calculating TMA Centered through all the currency pairs and timeframes, so finally decided there wasn't any way to lessen the CPU load enough.

Hi Mr Tools or Mladen. I had an idea for an indicator a couple of weeks back and have not seen anything posted like it here so far so here goes: It is basically two regular MACDs on a chart with one inverted. I was playing around with placing two MACDs on a chart and found some interesting signal crosses when the settings on one is inverted. But it can't just be any settings to create this effect. It has to be no-lag settings on both. So I came up with 10-26-1 for one MACD and 26-10-1 for the other and you'll see how it looks on the attached image. The crossings do appear as if they are floating though, at least some do. Don't know why. If you can create an alert when the orange line (in image) crosses the yellow line, I think it would be a really good indicator.

Files:
macd2.jpg  407 kb

Dear Mladen or Mrtools,

Can you please have a look at this interesting indi. pvi.mq4 the Positive Volume Index (PVI), by Alexander Kocian.

The problem is the data is not updating (look on 1 min) + if you look at the indi on the chart on 1 min for example, the graph is flatening.

It seems to show new trends.

Kind regards

Files:
pvi.mq4  4 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen or Mrtools,

Can you please have a look at this interesting indi. pvi.mq4 the Positive Volume Index (PVI), by Alexander Kocian.

The problem is the data is not updating (look on 1 min) + if you look at the indi on the chart on 1 min for example, the graph is flatening.

It seems to show new trends.

Kind regards

rosalieone

Try this version out. It should be updating correctly now (it is rewritten to avoid some problems found in the original indicator).

Files:
pvi_2.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
rosalieone Try this version out. It should be updating correctly now (it is rewritten to avoid some problems found in the original indicator).

Thanks a lot

Files:
bipbip.jpg  53 kb

Hello again!

I would like know if it's possible accelerate the backtesting/optimitzation of Metatrader 4!

I find in net that it's impossible but I want know your opinion and be 100% sure about.

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello again!

I would like know if it's possible accelerate the backtesting/optimitzation of Metatrader 4!

I find in net that it's impossible but I want know your opinion and be 100% sure about.

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

It is not possible. Try to use regular mode (not the visual mode) always when you want a fast test (since regular mode is faster) but that is it - it can not be made run faster than in the regular mode of testing

Reason: