Trailing Stop EA - page 6

Thanks, I downloaded it and it seems to be working.........if I wanted a straight 50 pip stop loss, would I change the take profit to false?

and the trailing step to 0?

thanks

demons19:
Thanks, I downloaded it and it seems to be working.........if I wanted a straight 50 pip stop loss, would I change the take profit to false?

and the trailing step to 0?

thanks

I asume you are mention e-trailing EA because there are more on this thread.

Answer: No.

We need to separate things here. One things is trailing stop and another thing is stop loss. On any trade you set stop loss first, the trailing stop moves the original stop loss X pips. If you want a 50 pips SL just set the order as nay other.

There is no take profit to false on e-trailing EA, just ProfitTrailing to trail you profit level.

You obviously didn't look hard enough...

Do a search for the multipurpose trade manager by Steve Hopwood. Alternatively, try the Swiss Army EA. Either will have trade management facilities and trailing stop and are highly configurable.

Trailing Stop EA based trendline

i want Trailing Stop EA based trendline.please help me.

EA draw trendline and i able to dislocate it.

Files:
1_3.gif  18 kb

Petor

WNW:
I managed to cobble these together, they work but I think they need some sort of loop to retry the closures and prevent error messages from occuring.

Use these to manually set a stop out price (trailing stop) for buys and sells.

It would be nice to combine these into one EA.

Any and all improvements welcome.

Thank You very much for this functions, WNW! Thank You!

Modify TrailingStop EA

Hello, just wondering if anyone can modify this TrailingStop EA to have the option to set where I want the initial SL to be moved to once TS is triggered. I think right now Once TrailingStop is triggered, SL is moved to Breakeven but I want to tell it if TrailingStop is triggered at 11 then start SL at +10 pips then TrailStep from there.

Thanks

Files:

Anyone able to modify the code for me?

This EA might be easier:

Files:

indicator input

Hi newgigital

is it possible to input indicator window on 5 min and 15 min on 1H chart indicator window? Will the inputed indicators read differently?. Let say: . i have MACD 12,26,9 on 3 charts. 5 m, 15m and 1H. instead looking at 3 time frame. I want to input whatever the Macd read on 5m and 15m into 1 H chart. Thanks for your repond

Reason: