Requests & Ideas - page 229

Thanks so much Mr Tools. Awesome!

mrtools:
Protrade this is the mtf version and a stripped down EA version.

Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq.5, of course, if it is possible for technical reasons.

I’ve heard that the members of advanced elite have the right to apply with such a request

once a month . This is the wondered one and if that is the wrong thread - please, correct me.

Have a nice weekend, Mikhael. inverse_fisher_transform_of_oma_rsi.mq4

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq.5, of course, if it is possible for technical reasons.

I’ve heard that the members of advanced elite have the right to apply with such a request

once a month . This is the wondered one and if that is the wrong thread - please, correct me.

Have a nice weekend, Mikhael. inverse_fisher_transform_of_oma_rsi.mq4

Mikhael

This is a metatrader version of Inverse fisher transform of OMA RSI (all included - multi time frame too)

Have a nice weekend

Hello!

I would like know if there is a good trader copy in this forum or you know a good one to use in:

- same and different brokers

- low delay between the operations in both sides (original trad and vopied)

- different options about the spread (if the spread is higer than X...dont copy the trade....etc.)

If do you have good one I will appreciate it a lot!

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello!

I would like know if there is a good trader copy in this forum or you know a good one to use in:

- same and different brokers

- low delay between the operations in both sides (original trad and vopied)

- different options about the spread (if the spread is higer than X...dont copy the trade....etc.)

If do you have good one I will appreciate it a lot!

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

I have never used a trade copier and frankly, because of that, any answer of mine about trade copier would be a fake. Sorry that I can not help you in this (due to toal lack of experience with that kind of programs)

mladen:
Mikhael

This is a metatrader version of Inverse fisher transform of OMA RSI (all included - multi time frame too)

Have a nice weekend

Thank you cordially, Master !!!

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Can you add an option to make the threshold adaptive to the indicator in post 2187?

Inputs:

Use Adaptive Threshold (T/F)

If false then no changes, if true then:

ATR Periods: 14

Factor of ATR: .5

Threshold would be .5 of the ATR(14)

I am trying this since every symbol would have a different threshold based on recent volatility.

Mladen:

Any thoughts on this?

thorcmt:
Mladen: Any thoughts on this?

thorcmt

Here you go

Added one more value displayed on the indicator. In order to make the threshold visible all the time (even when it is adaptive) threshold is display as a value now (not as a level). That way you can always see what are the values of it

mladen:
thorcmt

Here you go

Added one more value displayed on the indicator. In order to make the threshold visible all the time (even when it is adaptive) threshold is display as a value now (not as a level). That way you can always see what are the values of it

Thanks again.

Another question, can this be normalized between 1-100?

I think its no but I'll ask anyway.

thorcmt:
Thanks again.

Another question, can this be normalized between 1-100?

I think its no but I'll ask anyway.

You are right : none of the normalization techniques could not avoid significant deformation of this indicators values and then it would not show what it is meant to show at all

Reason: