New metatrader 4 compatible experts

This a thread dedicated to new metarader compatible experts (those that need to be adjusted)

This is a renko live chart 3.3 expert adapted to work with the new metatrader 4 history file formats. The main difference (apart from being able to generate renko charts for the new metatrader 4) is that this version now allows multiple charts being loaded at a same time without overloading the CPU (internal variables are set correctly for any indicator used on such charts) and EAs can be run on each instance of such renko chart

Files:

Being a version without the source code, we can not change.

I ask that make a small modification, add a line, to act as an indicator.

#property indicator_chart_window

So in the same graph can be installed several indicators and have several renko graphics.

This modification always did in previous versions of the expert and worked correctly as an indicator

Antonsan:
Being a version without the source code, we can not change.

I ask that make a small modification, add a line, to act as an indicator.

#property indicator_chart_window

So in the same graph can be installed several indicators and have several renko graphics.

This modification always did in previous versions of the expert and worked correctly as an indicator

Posted it (the indicator version - with some minor changes) here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Hello mladen,

Thank you very much for this EA.

Please explain a little bit about this line, "this version now allows multiple charts being loaded at a same time without overloading the CPU (internal variables are set correctly for any indicator used on such charts)"

And also let me know that, can your posted renko indicator also do the same work as this EA do?

Thank you for EA and Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello mladen,

Thank you very much for this EA.

Please explain a little bit about this line, "this version now allows multiple charts being loaded at a same time without overloading the CPU (internal variables are set correctly for any indicator used on such charts)"

And also let me know that, can your posted renko indicator also do the same work as this EA do?

Thank you for EA and Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

The best is that you use the indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798 ).

There are multiple reasons for that : the biggest is that you do not need to EA and that way prevent usage of an regular Ea on the chart you use as a source chart for renko. Also, the indicator (version 3.303) does all that EA does too but you can place multiple indicators at the same chart and that way you can produce, for example, renko with box sizes 5,10,15,... (just examples) with 3 indicators attached at a same chart without a need to open any additional chart.

And also the indicator is, compared to te EA somewhat optimized (I did not make those same optimizations for the EA) so, per moment, indicator works better as far as CPU usage is concerned than the EA

mladen:
PrinceWahaj

The best is that you use the indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798 ).

There are multiple reasons for that : the biggest is that you do not need to EA and that way prevent usage of an regular Ea on the chart you use as a source chart for renko. Also, the indicator (version 3.303) does all that EA does too but you can place multiple indicators at the same chart and that way you can produce, for example, renko with box sizes 5,10,15,... (just examples) with 3 indicators attached at a same chart without a need to open any additional chart.

And also the indicator is, compared to te EA somewhat optimized (I did not make those same optimizations for the EA) so, per moment, indicator works better as far as CPU usage is concerned than the EA

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for your instant reply!

Can you please let me know that, is it required that the M1 must be opened like previously? for the indicator to make new bars?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you for your instant reply!

Can you please let me know that, is it required that the M1 must be opened like previously? for the indicator to make new bars?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

It must be attached to some regular time frame chart (you can get results from a higher time frame charts too). But as far as I understand, the most precise method of determining the past renko bars is when you use the indicator on a 1 minute chart and that is the reason why it should be attached to the 1 minute chart (simply to have the most precise renko bars)

mladen:
PrinceWahaj It must be attached to some regular time frame chart (you can get results from a higher time frame charts too). But as far as I understand, the most precise method of determining the past renko bars is when you use the indicator on a 1 minute chart and that is the reason why it should be attached to the 1 minute chart (simply to have the most precise renko bars)

Hello mladen,

You are a very good and helpful personality, i appreciate your behavior and helps.

Thank you very much for your kind behavior and for your kind helps for us!

Best Regards and Wish you happy and wealthy life!

PrinceWahaj

i have 2 ea

hi i have 2 ea

(one only buy with tp & sl and other only sell with tp & sl)

which i had got from another forum it was working fine but two day's before my mt4 was upgrade and after that when i start this ea one of them stop working and the result i left with one side position(long/short)and heavy loss can any body pls check this ea it will be very thankfull

i run this ea on 5 degit broker (exness)

Files:

ss16021981:
hi i have 2 ea

(one only buy with tp & sl and other only sell with tp & sl)

which i had got from another forum it was working fine but two day's before my mt4 was upgrade and after that when i start this ea one of them stop working and the result i left with one side position(long/short)and heavy loss can any body pls check this ea it will be very thankfull i run this ea on 5 degit broker (exness)

ss16021981

You can not attach 2 EAs on a same chart. Open 2 charts (same time frame and same symbol) and attach one EA to one chart and the other EA to the another chart

dear mladen i have attach this two ea on two different chart

Reason: