Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 269

What do you mean with "I will speak more about the truth of this and your EA too, in the future."?

If you think I'm wasting my time with this expert advisor because you have tried it before, speak now haha.

On your test I see you use 10 pip renko bar on EURUSD with 13 pip SL and no take profit. I suppose maybe you are using a trailing stop, and when an indicator say the trend is over, you close the order. Interesting, but it is not profitable on a real time market right?

Hi Off's and Air92,

I have been missing you, A happy new year to you young man and young lady! @offs We have the whole year to discuss this, revelation and truth will come to you soon.

For now, get drunk guys, it's weekend and a song for Off's and Air92.

Good Luck in trading and prosperity!

Nick aka Mr,Nims

and a song... :P (I trade listing to music on full blast on my storm sirus 5.1 headsets)

Basia Baby You're mine - YouTube

Offs1987:
What do you mean with "I will speak more about the truth of this and your EA too, in the future."?

If you think I'm wasting my time with this expert advisor because you have tried it before, speak now haha.

On your test I see you use 10 pip renko bar on EURUSD with 13 pip SL and no take profit. I suppose maybe you are using a trailing stop, and when an indicator say the trend is over, you close the order. Interesting, but it is not profitable on a real time market right?

Hi offs,

I wonder how you're able to make out what size renko was used from my backtesting results?

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi offs,

I wonder how you're able to make out what size renko was used from my backtesting results?

Best,

Nick

Sometimes when you loose an order, you open a new one on the next candle, then the difference between close of the first and open of the second is 10 pips. Example on this screenshot

Files:

Hello to everyone,

Just spent the last 8hrs reading through the thread, OMG I think I'm going to die of natural causes, LOL. Mr. Nims, very awsome thread , many thanks for all your posts. This system is very interesting, I am just wondering why after all this time and what Mr Nims has showen everyone that all the people in the thread have not bought his commercial system.

Again all the best guys,

email

email:
Hello to everyone,

Just spent the last 8hrs reading through the thread, OMG I think I'm going to die of natural causes, LOL. Mr. Nims, very awsome thread , many thanks for all your posts. This system is very interesting, I am just wondering why after all this time and what Mr Nims has showen everyone that all the people in the thread have not bought his commercial system.

Again all the best guys,

email

Hi email,

Thanks for spending two four hour candles, reading this thread!

Best,

Nims

Offs1987:
Sometimes when you loose an order, you open a new one on the next candle, then the difference between close of the first and open of the second is 10 pips. Example on this screenshot

Hi offs,

LOL, i used 15 pips box size on the eur/usd.

Best,

Nick

So what? Who cares the pips of renko boxes. The important question I asked you is if it is profitable on real time market

Shift Renko

Probably, for someone it will be a new view on Renko..

Displaced, maleficiated Renko.

Indicator! MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver.01. Kiads

As we know, the standard converter renko, creates a new brick if the price moves with the set box in one direction above or lower from the previous brick. In displaced renko, the indicator creates a new brick with a step percentage of the set box.

The author tried to receive maleficiated Renko, faster brick of formation, and visually easily a recognizable corner of a wave.

On pictures examples Standard renko (100% shift), medians (50%), angular (25%) and geometrical renko (12,5%) are given

StartingPrice = 131;

(by default for EURJPY)

The next round number, reference point for the indicator. Parameter is created for elimination of an error of calculation Standard ренко where at terminal reset the schedule changes.

BoxShiftPercent1-actually shift.

Other standard.

Reason: