My second idea for an EA

I have a second idea for an EA. Any suggestions and improvements are welcomed.

Sell:

1.) When Resistance yellow line is created (Start of creation ,usually1-4 bars) - I hope to be possible to add this condition

2.) Second indicator as show on image to be sell condition (in short)

3.) vertex indicator to had previously or after touched the +6 or +10 level. Maybe here is good to add the v sigh in programming ex +1candle price+3candle price

4.) before on the chart the phase accumulation MACD had broke from above to below the upper level

5.) Your conditions

Close Sell:

1.) Your Close conditions: An appropriate internal up arrow (example )

2.) Close Sell when Buy Conditions are satisfied below

Buy:

1.) When Support lime line is created (Start of creation ,usually1-4 bars) - I hope to be possible to add this condition

2.) Second indicator as show on image to be buy condition (in short)

3.) vertex indicator to had previously or after touched the -6 or -10 level. Maybe here is good to add the v sigh in programming ex +1candle price>+2candle price & +2candle price<+3candle price

4.) before on the chart the phase accumulation MACD had broke from below to above the lower level

5.) Your conditions

Close Buy:

1.) Your Close conditions: An appropriate internal down arrow (example )

​2.) Close buy: when Sell Conditions are satisfied above

Here are the indicators and image

Actually we are looking a synchronization of the above conditions. The second condition can happen first e.t.c

At the capture image the buy vertical line should be few after because the green line will appear after. Just i wanted to give the basic idea.

As internal close of sell and entry point is the T3 DeMarker - pa adaptive 2_1 arrows + divergence.mq4 arrow . Maybe works this idea. I suppose at least the first close must be profit.

If I am correct, "!vertex_mod_3.01"repaints.

According to my observation , you must wait 1-2 candles to be closed, after the purple line still as is. If you are right and repaints i would like to suggest us other indicators for the system my friend.

Leontas:
According to my observation , you must wait 1-2 candles to be closed, after the purple line still as is. If you are right and repaints i would like to suggest us other indicators for the system my friend.

Do you actually trade that system?

yes becoz if u trade with system u must know that which one are repaint and which one are not repaint

If the repaint for you is the last candle for me is not

Even if i want to try a repaint indicator in system, so what? Could be as confirmation indicator. I am asking you if you can help for coding or even to add extra indicators, this is my question in this post.

Reason: