Need EA coded - page 2

janek23q:
any luck? Is this thread abandoned on purpose or simply forgoten?

Hi Janek23q,

Maybe forgotten, thought the other person had coded it for you already, anyway will see what I can do.

mrtools:
Hi Janek23q, Maybe forgotten, thought the other person had coded it for you already, anyway will see what I can do.

Janek23q you may be using this stuff already but just in case your not maybe it will make life a little easier, while waiting for the Ea. In the rar file is a pending buy script and pending sell script, you just drag them to where ever you want them to place the pending orders, and if far enough away from the current price will place your pending buys and sells. Also in case you want to trail your orders the bb stop trailing Ea is there for that purpose, it needs the bb stops1 in your indicator folder to work.

Also the Asian box will draw a rectangular box around the areas range you are monitoring(bottom and top of rectange is high and low the sides are begin and end time), this one is set to monitor from 00:00 time to 08:30 time, am working on a version that will work on an adjustable gmt time.

Files:

no high hopes

First of all thank you very much for your intrest. This might not be a gold mine but in long term and some specyfications can be profitable. And for those, I need an ea to check different settings on as many days as possible.

drop buy/sell

Back to indicators; those you share does not work for me. After I drop them into the chart two massages apear:

2013.01.09 09:38:03 Custom indicator !DROP_PENDING_BUY USDCHF,M15: removed

2013.01.09 09:38:03 Expert '!DROP_PENDING_BUY' is not custom indicator and will be removed

(I have added to file name "!" so they come up first on list)

janek23q:
Back to indicators; those you share does not work for me. After I drop them into the chart two massages apear:

2013.01.09 09:38:03 Custom indicator !DROP_PENDING_BUY USDCHF,M15: removed

2013.01.09 09:38:03 Expert '!DROP_PENDING_BUY' is not custom indicator and will be removed

(I have added to file name "!" so they come up first on list)

Janek23q, those are scripts they go in your experts/scripts folder and compile them then simply drag them where you want them to place the orders.

update

Hej,

mrtools any progres on ea? I already do have new ideas on daily trading but don't want to bury under too many.

janek23q:
Hej, mrtools any progres on ea? I already do have new ideas on daily trading but don't want to bury under too many.

Janek23q, actually I found an Ea over the weekend am testing it now to see what and how it works, once i can explain everything it does will post it.

Jane23q,Finally realized probably won't be able to explain all the settings but will explain best i can.

The Ea was done else where and seems to be functioning very well. First of all the time for deciding the high and low are set to start time at 0 and end time at 8:00. Last night it set the pending orders at 8:15 , haven't found yet where in the code to control this.But the start and end time can be changed to your preference.

Also there is a half close feature which when in profit the Ea will close half your order, last night my lot size was .02, order got to around 25 pips in profit the Ea closed .01 lot and moved the stop to breakeven on the remaining .01 lot.

If you want you can set the martingale to true and if a trade gets into trouble can use martingale to hopefully get some profit out of it.

There is an indicator that can be used with the Ea if you want ,but by default not using it. If you choose to use the indicator the objPrefix in the Ea needs to match the objPrefix in the indicator, from my understanding of the code if you use the indicator it will need to be placed on your chart and the Ea will trade off of the levels of the indicator.

Also there is a choice of if one pending order is opened the other will be automatically closed, or one cancels another.

Another setting is MaxBoxSizeInPips by default its is set to 60. Some think that during the Asian session if the range moves a certain large amount of pips the move is played out or exhausted, don't know but if you don't want to use it can set it at a large amount that will never be hit.

That's pretty much the major things but would recommend when compiling the Ea check out all the comments in the code it explains things very well.And then test on demo for awhile.

Thank you!

It does look very good, absolutely more than I expected!!!

Great thanks for both indicator and EA!

However, I beg your pardon...

May I ask you only to add strict "Take Profit option" to it? I mean I'd like to choose myself the value of TP by setting it (for all EA trades) for example 40 pips. It seems that EA/indi sets TP level by fibonacci tool...

Need to also do more work to get it right to your strategy, will post once ready.

Reason: