Requests & Ideas - page 620

mladen:
I can not promise anything. Will try and will get back on this subject with what was the result
Hello people, hello dear mladen, hope you are fine,  did you had any idea about how the HP can be oscillator, or if it can be attached to another one?

mladen:

Here is the new mt4 compatible version

you are rock

thanks very much 

mladen:

Here is the new mt4 compatible version

when i move it to the top of right chart

indicator be confuse

bilbao:

when i move it to the top of right chart

indicator be confuse

Try it now

Anyway:
Try it now

THANKS

BUT see picture:

i think have a little bug 

bilbao:

THANKS

BUT see picture:

i think have a little bug 

So be it

Dearest MLADEN

I have an request regarding half trend indicators,since long no update and or upgradation within half trend indicator.as i aware of,i guess the last ver was "HalfTrend 2" with alerts arrows mtf...... when a lot changes and addon/s (filters-adaptions-prices-averages and so on) take place laterly ....... can some thing be added to it ?

and if any of your newest idea can be exercised and experiment,rather than previous simple low/high calculation formula.

(low+low+close/3 , high+high+close/3) or (low+close/2 , high+close/2) or (low+close+close/3 , high+close+close/3)

i am just guessing,not aware of any thing regarding coding matters,only i want stay closer to trend.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I have an request regarding half trend indicators,since long no update and or upgradation within half trend indicator.as i aware of,i guess the last ver was "HalfTrend 2" with alerts arrows mtf...... when a lot changes and addon/s (filters-adaptions-prices-averages and so on) take place laterly ....... can some thing be added to it ?

and if any of your newest idea can be exercised and experiment,rather than previous simple low/high calculation formula.

(low+low+close/3 , high+high+close/3) or (low+close/2 , high+close/2) or (low+close+close/3 , high+close+close/3)

i am just guessing,not aware of any thing regarding coding matters,only i want stay closer to trend.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Yes, but when should those prices be used?

mladen:
Yes, but when should those prices be used?

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response.

first,if i was know any thing,i means any thing,i was explain in first place :):)

i am guessing/assuming ,where the low price is used previously,

if new low price (result of .... low+low+close/3)  or

result of .... (low+close/2)  or

result of .... (low+close+close/3)

can be used in place ?

same for high price.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response.

first,if i was know any thing,i means any thing,i was explain in first place :):)

i am guessing/assuming ,where the low price is used previously,

if new low price (result of .... low+low+close/3)  or

result of .... (low+close/2)  or

result of .... (low+close+close/3)

can be used in place ?

same for high price.

regards

Will check what can be done :)