Wishes for MQL5 - page 93

stringo писал(а) >>

Why palliative? The most direct way. The dc works with the client on the current quote. The price of a requote is always the same as the current quote.

Maybe, the brokerage company puts P according to the current quote at the time of P order. But, when this P comes to me, the quote may have already changed, which often happens. One more nuance - the lifetime of P. I have observed more than once in manual trading that, while I think over my P, the price moves away and I can open a position at P, either to my profit or vice versa. More often it is the other way around :)

In case of torovly with the script I do not know what P is for me and I have to use the real time quote, because my broker can give me a better one (and vice versa). If P gives me a benefit, maybe questionable, but why shouldn't I take advantage of it? But, in order to do that, I have to programmatically determine the price of the offered P...

So in automatic trading P turns into a simple pscholwon, without offering an alternative, as it does in manual trading. So it's not P at all. There is no offered quote. There is no Re Quote.

I already asked about it in another thread, but I didn't get any answer:

chief2000 23.07.2009 00:47правка | удалить
В Индикаторе, если выполняется условие, я хочу внести строчку с пометкой в текстовый файл (не важно что, допустим дату и время).
Файл создаётся, строка дописывается, но только в реальном времени. Я же хочу вносить пометки при работе на истории. Кто-нибудь знает как это сделать?
Спасибо!

I.e. let's say "if(ma1>ma2)": then "Time[i]" and "Close[i]" I would like to put in a new line

of the text file(fileopen, etc.). But it is important that this can also be done with "i>0", i.e. when checking the Indicator on history.

Can you tell me how to do it for bars on history? (In real time everything works)

- Is it possible in MT4? If not, then please add this possibility in MT 5.

Here comes the first working day of August... When is it?

time price size bid ask sizes
9:15:18 80x5
9:15:12 23.21 1000 23.00 23.03 5

MSFT
bid ask
22.95 12 23.97 4

- can we trade in Basket?

i.e. pre-selected, e.g. 10 sector instruments before trading and one-click one-way position opening

- can we pre-place orders (Premarket) before we start trading?

to avoid "Market is closed" signs

... otherwise intraday trading will remain exotic to us ...

- do the developers of the platform consult Russian-speaking traders from different exchanges around the world?

Give the indicator back the ability to work with graphical objects, otherwise a huge number of opportunities for analysis are lost.

Experts should trade and indicators should draw.

Roffild писал(а) >>

Give the indicator back the ability to work with graphical objects, otherwise a huge number of opportunities for analysis are lost.

Experts should trade and indicators should draw.

Supported.

api >> :

>> seconded.

Hopeless...

MQ guys find it annoying that you flip arrays,

I've been writing in MQL for a long time and I'm still not used to watching where I'm assigning to the indicator buffer or not,

If you do not know what to do with it, you will have to re-direct the numbering without your bearish service.

Question: can mt5, along with standard optimized parameters - balance, Profit Factor, etc., allow you to use a custom parameter the value of which we get in the Expert Advisor during optimization, that is assigned to POLZA variable, for example, to optimize exactly this parameter. For me this feature is much more valuable than all mql5 "features".

I hope the new MT5 will be able to set Drug&Drop pending orders and different chart windows on different monitors so brokerage companies do not technically know if the order is sent by the EA's script or manually.

I want to be able to change the size of the prices on the charts - well, the figures are too small for me :(

I want the chart to have the same distance from the right border to the first bar as the last entered - the chart shift is a useless option. It is ideally realized in Esignal.

In fact, you can get much information about working with charts from Esignal that is very good at it without reinventing the wheel.

Many other things in MT are already very convenient.

We are waiting and hoping.

Reason: