Requests & Ideas - page 306

mladen:
rayphua

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page93

Please, give me a couple of days to see exactly what new things we can do now and we might end up without a need to introduce any limitation at all. It would be a pity not to use new possibilities that seems that we can use now. I know that it takes some more time, but I am convinced that it will be worth it

Wow this would certainly be worth the wait! Thanks. Will wait. Any idea when the new version will be out?

rayphua:
Wow this would certainly be worth the wait! Thanks. Will wait. Any idea when the new version will be out?

rayphua

It already can be done. I simply did not take notice that it can (in some earlier builds I have tried that, and it did not work, and after that it slipped my mind to test it again) Thanks to cja, now we know that it can be done, and already tested on a working indicator (see this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page55 - it is using 12 drawing buffers)

Trying and testing some ideas how to do the job in the most efficient way right now, but since it is very similar to metatrader 5 ways, it should not take more than a few days before I start making already tested indicators using that extra capabilities

mladen:
rayphua

It already can be done. I simply did not take notice that it can (in some earlier builds I have tried that, and it did not work, and after that it slipped my mind to test it again) Thanks to cja, now we know that it can be done, and already tested on a working indicator (see this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page55 - it is using 12 drawing buffers)

Trying and testing some ideas how to do the job in the most efficient way right now, but since it is very similar to metatrader 5 ways, it should not take more than a few days before I start making already tested indicators using that extra capabilities

Thanks Mladen, I look forward to seeing the candle indicator from CCI Study. :)

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen,

Can we please have a version with inherit state parameter.

(When all composing rsi's are above the pertaining higher limit levels, prints blue color histogram. When all composing rsi's are below the pertaining lower limit levels prints red histogram and the colors of the histograms don't change when the rsi value is between the upper and lower limit bounds, hence no yellow histos since states are inherited)

PS: I would be grateful if you can add the 18th and the 19th ma types, smoother and supersmoother as well

mandagozu81

Here it is : averages_rsi_summed_histo_-_unlimited_1.02.mq4

Inherit state added as well as the super smoother and smoother in the averages types. Nor it has the following averages types :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Dear sir

can you had email notification to the indicator?

Files:

dasssi:
Dear sir can you had email notification to the indicator?

dasssi

That version can repaint (colors) in some cases (cases are extreme, but they can happen). I made my version not just to make it simpler and more efficient to use, but to avoid that possible problem too. So, in some cases you can have an alert that will not be the same as what you see on chart.

Do you still want me to add alerts to that particular version?

mladen:
dasssi

That version can repaint (colors) in some cases (cases are extreme, but they can happen). I made my version not just to make it simpler and more efficient to use, but to avoid that possible problem too. So, in some cases you can have an alert that will not be the same as what you see on chart.

Do you still want me to add alerts to that particular version?

sure not

thanks

the indi stepma pdf can not be attached to the mt4 633... and i cant change the mail notification to true

well... now it can be attach but they did something to the way you attached the indi to the chart

Mladen,

The attached "Velocity Macd Summed Histo Unlimited 2" also seems to print only yellow color on price types 9 and 11 (maybe on other heiken prices as well). Can you kindly please see it? Thank you..

mladen:
mandagozu81

Here you go :

Just as a reminder (to others) - prices (3rd number in triplets) are the following :
0 - Close

1 - Open

2 - High

3 - Low

4 - Median

5 - Typical

6 - Weighted

7 - Average (high+low+open+close)/4

8 - Heiken ashi close

9 - Heiken ashi open

10 - Heiken ashi high

11 - Heiken ashi low

12 - Heiken ashi median

13 - Heiken ashi typical

14 - Heiken ashi weighted

15 - Heiken ashi average

velocity_macd_summed_histo_unlimited_2.mq4

mandagozu81:
Mladen, The attached "Velocity Macd Summed Histo Unlimited 2" also seems to print only yellow color on price types 9 and 11 (maybe on other heiken prices as well). Can you kindly please see it? Thank you..

This should be it (tested it now, and it works OK) : velocity_macd_summed_histo_unlimited_2.01.mq4

well... i am going to be sick

from the update to 633 i cant attach the indi stepma pdf to offine chart...

Reason: