Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 155

heispark:

I know the definition of angle can be subjective and Mladen already explained that it can be difficult to implement in certain indicators such as ADX. The concept is simple and already used in many different variations. For example, there are angle indicators used for TDI:  

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=303347

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=518993

I want similar ones for Stochastic and RSI. 

Angle of RSI? Sounds not very useful. Take a look on it. You need something smoother, like RSX on JMA or RSX on momentum. An angleometer brings even more lag - so you are far behind price and can only hope for big trends on H4 or D1. This has absolutely nothing to do with trading. This is just clicking the BUY or SELL bottom and wondering why you loose. A happy feast for the sharks.

Yes, a dashboard looks convenient and cool but is it so? I don't think so. Same as MR2. Looks nice, but pronounce it French ;)

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Mr. mladen,
Dear Mr.Tools,

this indicator i like very much...shows very good arrows...

But somehow has a problem... arrows are not shown all the time...
just after reload the indicator, the missing arrows are visible...

Could you please have a look on...

Thank you very much...

Best wishes

Nicoleeeeeeee ;-)
Nicole, sorry to say that is a decompiled indicator.

oguz:

Hi, @mrtools, @mladen...

Can you make histo version please?

This would be a histo version.

krelian99:

Angle of RSI? Sounds not very useful. Take a look on it. You need something smoother, like RSX on JMA or RSX on momentum. An angleometer brings even more lag - so you are far behind price and can only hope for big trends on H4 or D1. This has absolutely nothing to do with trading. This is just clicking the BUY or SELL bottom and wondering why you loose. A happy feast for the sharks.

Yes, a dashboard looks convenient and cool but is it so? I don't think so. Same as MR2. Looks nice, but pronounce it French ;)

I am afraid I don't agree. It's proven methodology for many years. Have a look at this thread for example: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622

I know what I am doing. Angle is not something fancy, it's just a sharp reversal. Pin bar is a good example. Nothing's more dangerous than slowly and constantly creeping up/down candles. That's often be a trap or accumulation phase. A sudden attack (sharp reverse) is often be a real move and it wipes out retails quickly and effectively. Yes, you don't buy/sell at every sharp reversals. Always look left and S/R. I can live without such angle dashboard, however it would make my life a bit easier. That's it. 

Does anyone know an indicator displaying angle (previous bar compare to current bar) of oscillators? What I need is for Stochastic and RSI. I am watching for sharp angle of the oscillators and the angle shown look different depending on the height of indicator pane. I want to see 'objective' sharpness (through angle value) regardless of pane size. It would be great if it's MTF dashboard style. Kindly share the information if you know anything.... :-)

heispark:

I am afraid I don't agree. It's proven methodology for many years. 

If you agree or not, the market will tell you whether you are right or not. An edge over market is different. And that an angle of RSI isn't constructive can say you mladen as well - it's the same reason as ADX.

mrtools:
Nicole, sorry to say that is a decompiled indicator.
Bullshit again :-).... How can i recognize this? I would not spent time.... Thank you for looking MrTools

mrtools:

This would be a histo version.

Dear @mrtools,

Thank you for your valuable effort and work.

By the way, you do not see too often araund here lately. Is there a problem?

Hi friends,

Can you update these indicators for build 950 please?

Thank you.

Files:

oguz:

Hi friends,

Can you update these indicators for build 950 please?

Thank you.

try now,i hope they will be work.

Files:
Reason: