For Lizavetta - page 8

Roman.:

1) Lyrics... :-)

P.S. Are you rocking/not rocking the tanks?

there give or what? it's not my thing to blue melon in a virtual crap). other interests.

Orionok:

1. are they giving out there? it's not really my thing to go blue melon on a virtual munya).

2. other interests.

1. Yes, they do. With a Premium account, you get more bang for your buck. The guys there have been fucking around for 40 years... and all is well...

It's not munya - it's competent entertainment.

2. See my links above.

Enjoy watching :)

TheXpert:

HOTTIEEGGGGG!!!

"

B 2 2 B 6 B 4 4 B 4 2... :-)

"Sector claire... :-) "

TheXpert:

nice one)))

TheXpert:

Cute girl.

Hee-hee. this should show C-4, too padi pics in the personal and thought perepadet chto, kovaler, proved yet that this lady, in fact, as in the below branch take responsibility for the impossible burden of tongue-twisting, not having an unambiguous info dovernoy ))))zastvennik ladies))). sitting frigging inet tough all, naked girl in the life have not seen. But inet tough gallant and sophisticated cowboys)))). Although what to expect from a man who writes this"In general, providing quotes is not an obligatory task of a broker. "

The main thing is that if you do not know what to do and you do not know how to do it, you will get it.

Orionok:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting information in the "Humour" thread!

I laughed until I cried!

Because it was relevant... There are teams and everything else... :-)

Roman.:

Apologies for creating a new topic, for - NADUCHE.

P.S. It's been a long time since I created any topics... -:) Here - the desire is there...

who will we be looking for next week on the mcl4 forum under the vodka? Let's go angelina jolie, the scenario is the same, first kill those present that she was really interested in metatrader programming, and decided to visit the forum, and only one got a picture of her in the shower, and the rest just do not know. but she began to hurt. the culmination will have to fight with a prince in a white code C-4, who will not give offense to the beautiful lady, and they will live forever and happily ever after and never met in person.

Roman.:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting information in the "Humour" thread!

I laughed until I cried!

Because it was relevant... There are teams and everything else... :-)

I almost pissed myself when I found it, the guys were really good at it.
Reason: