Requests & Ideas - page 480

NK Trade:
it's my first post in this forum

I look after these forums are the best I have ever met in addition to all for free.I would like to ask for help, whether there is an indicator here as I upload?

I know and understand that this indicator does not come from here, but I really needed indicators like this, because this indicator does not work in the latest metratrader.I hope mladen mrtools mntiwana and other trader can help me.the generosity of all of you here I hope you can help me, at least do not make these indicators work the way I want it.

NK Trade

The problem with that code is that even hanover gave up updating the code to new metatrader 4

So, i think that it will be hard to find someone that will be willing to do all the code adjustments to that rather complicated code

I dont know how im supposed to explain this , but when i was trying out some new settings in the average keltner , like always and have seen the problems that im still trying to fix ( by finding the perfect setting )

And when i found a setting that could do the trick but probably wont , like the other 1000000000000000 other settings i tried i gave up and was going straight to bed , but then a idea , like a bitch slap from god .

What if we can create or if there is already one existing , that have lets say 2 lines that always follows the price with a distance set by the indicator ( deviation )

and if the price hits the upper line it moves along with it and follows it as long as it touches it , and the lower line follows with it but with a distance set by the deviation , and when the price stops pushing the line up and start to sink it has the deviation distance as a safe zone until it hits another line , lets say the lower , then its the lower line that follows the price down as the upper line keeps the distance . hope i made my self clear

If you dont understand i will try to explain it again

Now its of the the darn bed that ive waited for too long to get to

timmyhanke:
I dont know how im supposed to explain this , but when i was trying out some new settings in the average keltner , like always and have seen the problems that im still trying to fix ( by finding the perfect setting )

And when i found a setting that could do the trick but probably wont , like the other 1000000000000000 other settings i tried i gave up and was going straight to bed , but then a idea , like a bitch slap from god .

What if we can create or if there is already one existing , that have lets say 2 lines that always follows the price with a distance set by the indicator ( deviation )

and if the price hits the upper line it moves along with it and follows it as long as it touches it , and the lower line follows with it but with a distance set by the deviation , and when the price stops pushing the line up and start to sink it has the deviation distance as a safe zone until it hits another line , lets say the lower , then its the lower line that follows the price down as the upper line keeps the distance . hope i made my self clear

If you dont understand i will try to explain it again

Now its of the the darn bed that ive waited for too long to get to

Hey man dont worry,it is simple,no needs to go bed,as i awakening whole night daily since long,same like you mention above 100000000000000 but in hours,not in persons,lol.....use any suitable MA with lower periods,just with the second MA with shift,they will be glued with price turn by turn.

Is it this what you had in mind when you got your slap from above (maybe it was your cutie-pie

It is an Hi-Lo-Channel and repainting till the down or up movement is over. But this is narrow and I don't know how good it is in H4.

Files:

mntiwana:
Hey man dont worry,it is simple,no needs to go bed,as i awakening whole night daily since long,same like you mention above 100000000000000 but in hours,not in persons,lol.....use any suitable MA with lower periods,just with the second MA with shift,they will be glued with price turn by turn.

The shift will affect the alerts , wont it ?

krelian99:
Is it this what you had in mind when you got your slap from above (maybe it was your cutie-pie It is an Hi-Lo-Channel and repainting till the down or up movement is over. But this is narrow and I don't know how good it is in H4.

I dont think it will work because when the lets say lower band moves along the price the upper band will remain were it is , i have to have the when the lower line is penetrated the upper moves along with it but with a distance of the deviation . and when the market dosnt hit any of the lines i want it to stay completely still.

I uploaded a picture also , this is what all of the settings does eventually , the price breaks from the indicator itself and dosnt follow the actuall price anymore . so i dont think i can accomplish my idea with a band/channel/envelope indicator

Files:

Mladen , can something like my idea be created , if we use the price zone indicator that you added price to thats using high and low price as standard.

The high and low bands only move if they are penetrated. But can we make it so it always stick to the set deviation setting now matter what.

Price goes up = pushes the upper band up until it falls back while the lower line follows the price with the distance of deviation .

Price goes down = the price falls down to the lower band that is close by due to the deviation setting then it pushes the lower band until the price raises again.

So the idea is that you always will be close to the current price every time when you trade and the loss will be the distance of the deviation if you dont have a good good enough profit.

Its like a trailing indicator in a way that follows the price and not the profit :-)

timmyhanke:
Mladen , can something like my idea be created , if we use the price zone indicator that you added price to thats using high and low price as standard.

The high and low bands only move if they are penetrated. But can we make it so it always stick to the set deviation setting now matter what.

Price goes up = pushes the upper band up until it falls back while the lower line follows the price with the distance of deviation .

Price goes down = the price falls down to the lower band that is close by due to the deviation setting then it pushes the lower band until the price raises again.

So the idea is that you always will be close to the current price every time when you trade and the loss will be the distance of the deviation if you dont have a good good enough profit.

Its like a trailing indicator in a way that follows the price and not the profit :-)

timmyhanke

It is sticking to the deviation it is set to. Do not forget that the deviation is adjusted as the prices change - it is not a constant value, and that it is what you are seeing there

mladen:

timmyhanke

It is sticking to the deviation it is set to. Do not forget that the deviation is adjusted as the prices change - it is not a constant value, and that it is what you are seeing there

Is there an indicator that follows my logic but instead of using deviation it uses a amount of pips . if it goes up 20 pips it have to down lets say 10 to trigger a sell . so it always have a 10 pips no trade zone were it dosnt alert at all . ?

timmyhanke:
Is there an indicator that follows my logic but instead of using deviation it uses a amount of pips . if it goes up 20 pips it have to down lets say 10 to trigger a sell . so it always have a 10 pips no trade zone were it dosnt alert at all . ?

ATR............?

Reason: