Requests & Ideas - page 225

mladen:
Seems that we were writing at the same time Please read the post prior to your post

Thanks Mladen. It's working perfectly now.

mladen:
rayphua

Here is this one

To get colors only when values are within the dynamic zone, set the ColorsOnOuterZone to false and change the red colors to whatever you wish (even though the blue color will never be used, it must be there - it is one of the metatrader "peculiarities"). If you set the ColorsOnOuterZones to true it will works as before

Thanks Mladen, great idea. Will try it out!

Hi Mladen, can you add an alert to this ZMFX indicator please to go off when 4 or all 5 indicators change color to "high-up" or "high-down". An option to choose which indicators to get signals from would be even better. Thanks.

Files:

Hello everybody!

I need know if there is possible open a cents account with a broker.

I have a martingale system and I neec a good balance on my account (the money managment requires me 10.000 dollars). I read in some place (I didn't remember where..) that you can open an account with 100 dollars and it was the same as 10.000 (but the benefits also are proportional!).

Do you know some of these brokers?

Thank you in advance and sorry for y english!

Hermo:
Hello everybody!

I need know if there is possible open a cents account with a broker.

I have a martingale system and I neec a good balance on my account (the money managment requires me 10.000 dollars). I read in some place (I didn't remember where..) that you can open an account with 100 dollars and it was the same as 10.000 (but the benefits also are proportional!).

Do you know some of these brokers?

Thank you in advance and sorry for y english!

Hermo

What you are describing partially reminds on micro accounts (that can ban opened on almost all brokers) but there are some points of your post that I do not understand

Hello mladen,

thank you for reply. I have a martingale algorithm and the money managment is just for the balance of the account. That is the reason I'm asking about. The minimum account I need is $10.000. But I know that I can open an account with just $100.

I mean, the balance is equivalent to 100 times to the real balance, but with a micro accounts, could be possible. I read about it, but I dont know abroker that permit it.

What is the broker you can recommend me?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo What you are describing partially reminds on micro accounts (that can ban opened on almost all brokers) but there are some points of your post that I do not understand

Hermo:
Hello mladen,

thank you for reply. I have a martingale algorithm and the money managment is just for the balance of the account. That is the reason I'm asking about. The minimum account I need is $10.000. But I know that I can open an account with just $100.

I mean, the balance is equivalent to 100 times to the real balance, but with a micro accounts, could be possible. I read about it, but I dont know abroker that permit it.

What is the broker you can recommend me?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

Hermo

As far as I know a lot of brokers have it. Check Alpari, FXCM (for those two I know that they have it) or similar ones and even on their sites they will have an information what types of accounts do they offer to traders

Hello mladen,

thank you for you reply.

I try to find information about in Alpari (is it UK?) and FXCM and others but I can't find in their websites. Could you let me some link?

I don't know the name of this kind of accounts, and neither how to search it on internet.

Thank you so much in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo As far as I know a lot of brokers have it. Check Alpari, FXCM (for those two I know that they have it) or similar ones and even on their sites they will have an information what types of accounts do they offer to traders

Hermo:
Hello mladen,

thank you for you reply.

I try to find information about in Alpari (is it UK?) and FXCM and others but I can't find in their websites. Could you let me some link?

I don't know the name of this kind of accounts, and neither how to search it on internet.

Thank you so much in advance and sorry for my english.

Hermo

Hermo

Here is for example, Alpari page with information about micro accounts : Alpari UK Micro Account | Trade 34 Currency Pairs | Trade On MetaTrader 4

As of FXCM : see this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page42#comment_645875

mladen,

this is so common (I've seen this, but I didn't know that it's this kind of accounts).

So..with this accounts I will have with $100 a balance of $10.000?

That's what I need for the EA! Let me know if it is...Because what I see is just a micro account with a big leverage for buy/sell, but I don't know its also for the balance of the account.

Thank you in advance

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo

Here is for example, Alpari page with information about micro accounts : Alpari UK Micro Account | Trade 34 Currency Pairs | Trade On MetaTrader 4

As of FXCM : see this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page42#comment_645875
Reason: