Choice Of Broker - page 2

Untill you do not open a live account you will not know anything real about the broker. Demo is demo for a reason : remember all the demo programs that were not even close to promises when they were not demo any more. All the demo game is there to make you believe that all will be perfect

mikepowers:
Choice of broker depends on ones definition or if it suits their trading style,

Here are my own qualities of a good broker:

Has a basic legal and financial knowledge (Should at least have a basic understanding of legal and financial issues)

Well organized (Organized track of information)

Well connected (Well established communication is the foundation of good business)

Trustworthy (To have a long business commitment your broker should be trustworthy due to sensitivity of your transaction)

That was a good opinion in choosing a broker.

One of the most important investment decisions you'll make has nothing to do with stocks, bonds or mutual funds. This crucial decision is picking a broker. There are dozens of companies offering brokerage services on the internet, and many of them are just as good or better than traditional, brick-and-mortar businesses, but deciding on which one is good for you is a bit difficult.

rrayne20009:
Two more important features a broker must have are very good withdrawal system and reliable customer support.

I actually gives importance with this two factor in choosing a broker.Since almost all broker are the same this two factors gives them the difference with regards to their service.

diana yes:
Hello Rryane why don't you try GDMFX it's legit and has a good incentives.

I know this broker offers a more than one demo account with their clients and they have a good customer support.

diana yes:

Oh,I do actually trade with Gdmfx and not saying that they are the best broker but I'm pretty satisfied and secured trading with them.

diana yes:

I trade with Gdmfx. I have a classic account with this broker? And you?

rrayne20009:
Oh,I do actually trade with Gdmfx and not saying that they are the best broker but I'm pretty satisfied and secured trading with them.

Well nice meeting you here Rryane.I agree with you I actually feel safe that I deal with registered firm.

diana yes:

Never tried. Don't care about incentives. Just find out whether broker is legitimate and not a scammer

alanfx:
Never tried. Don't care about incentives. Just find out whether broker is legitimate and not a scammer

Anyway GDMFX is legit and it's not a scammer.

Reason: