Requests & Ideas - page 223

Thanks

I forgot to ask for OMA filtering too. Can it be added?

thorcmt:
Thanks I forgot to ask for OMA filtering too. Can it be added?

Price filtering? Since the indicator is using "jurik" smothing of the result already

I was thinking price filtering but I see your point with the Jurik smothing. If you think it would help, add the OMA prices filtering, either waqy can you make it an MTF version with a shift option?

thorcmt:
I was thinking price filtering but I see your point with the Jurik smothing. If you think it would help, add the OMA prices filtering, either waqy can you make it an MTF version with a shift option?

thorcmt

Here is the multi time frame version of the indicator (with all the changes from the previous version incuded in it). Did not add price filtering (I think it would add significant lag since already smoothing is used). Shift added to the indicator too

Files:

mladen:
The candles version (and how it compares to regular version) Dynamic zones levels set to 0.15 (15%)

Mladen,

The QQE CFB was coded with 3 colors; Blue for above probablity line, Red for below probablity line, and Grey for instances when it's between both probability lines. The candle indi you coded for QQE CFB only shows 2 colors, Red and Blue. Are you able to code the 3rd color (Grey) into the indicator? Thanks Mladen.

rayphua:
Mladen, The QQE CFB was coded with 3 colors; Blue for above probablity line, Red for below probablity line, and Grey for instances when it's between both probability lines. The candle indi you coded for QQE CFB only shows 2 colors, Red and Blue. Are you able to code the 3rd color (Grey) into the indicator? Thanks Mladen.

rayphua

What is the exact indicator you are referring to (can you post the link to the post where it was posted)?

mladen:
rayphua What is the exact indicator you are referring to (can you post the link to the post where it was posted)?

Sorry Mladen, please see the following. Thanks.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/120/qqe_cfb_adaptive_dynamic_zones_histogram_alerts_candles_arrows_mtf_2.mq4

rayphua

In that version I can make it to have no color (so not to draw the candles) when the values are between dynamic zone levels. Is that convenient to you?

mladen:
rayphua In that version I can make it to have no color (so not to draw the candles) when the values are between dynamic zone levels. Is that convenient to you?

Mladen, can it be made with an option to choose the (1) color as well as the (2) body size and (3) wick size?

rayphua:
Mladen, can it be made with an option to choose the (1) color as well as the (2) body size and (3) wick size?

rayphua

You already can do that (in the colors tab - you can set separately colors and sizes for body and wick)

Reason: