Requests & Ideas - page 185

mrtools:
Rayphua, Converted it to candle version, and added the option of color change on slope change but only on the candle bodies. Wasn't enough buffers for color change on wicks also.First picture is histo on slope = false, Second is histo on slope = true, by default left the bars the same color, on the slope version, its just not as thick.

Thank you so much! It's exactly how I want it to be! Thanks again!

Post 1835

Hello mladen and mr tools,

please consider my request on post 1835, thanks in advance .

mrtools:
Rayphua, Converted it to candle version, and added the option of color change on slope change but only on the candle bodies. Wasn't enough buffers for color change on wicks also.First picture is histo on slope = false, Second is histo on slope = true, by default left the bars the same color, on the slope version, its just not as thick.

Btw, Mr. Tools, I've been testing with using VQ in 2 or more timeframes for entry confirmation. Would it be difficult for you to come up with a VQ mtf candle version that changes color when two or more specified timeframes agrees with each other? Please help, thank you!

rayphua:
Btw, Mr. Tools, I've been testing with using VQ in 2 or more timeframes for entry confirmation. Would it be difficult for you to come up with a VQ mtf candle version that changes color when two or more specified timeframes agrees with each other? Please help, thank you!

Hi Mr. Tools, there could be some error in the coding of the VQ Candles in mtf, where you implemented color changes on histogram. I realized after using it that in mtf, if the slope of VQ had changed back from a weaker to stronger volatility, the color of the candles does not change from weak settings to strong settings. Please kindly check.

Regarding my request for VQ confirmation of 2 or more timeframes, I hope you could consider my request, thank you in advance Mr. Tools.

rayphua:
Hi Mr. Tools, there could be some error in the coding of the VQ Candles in mtf, where you implemented color changes on histogram. I realized after using it that in mtf, if the slope of VQ had changed back from a weaker to stronger volatility, the color of the candles does not change from weak settings to strong settings. Please kindly check. Regarding my request for VQ confirmation of 2 or more timeframes, I hope you could consider my request, thank you in advance Mr. Tools.

Will test the mtf candle version and see if i can recreate the problem, about the 2 timeframe confirmation I don't think it would be possible in metatrader especially with candles, but not 100% sure.

mrtools:
Will test the mtf candle version and see if i can recreate the problem, about the 2 timeframe confirmation I don't think it would be possible in metatrader especially with candles, but not 100% sure.

Thanks Mr. Tools for looking into it.

rayphua:
Thanks Mr. Tools for looking into it.

Rayphua,

Took awhile but think its fixed now, think it was a combination of the histo and the candles which had the problems, could you test these and let me know if you have any problems.

mrtools:
Rayphua, Took awhile but think its fixed now, think it was a combination of the histo and the candles which had the problems, could you test these and let me know if you have any problems.

Thank you for your time, Mr. Tools. I've put in the new files and will test them to see if there are issues. One thing I noticed on this newer version as well as the previous version is that if we use higher Price Smoothing, say 15M timeframe and 24 or 48 for price smoothing, the indicator window blanks out. The only way to see the indicator is unzooming the chart. This is probably a bug in the codes? Please advice.

Files:
vq.gif  23 kb

That I have no idea why it does that, checked the original zero line version and it does the same

mrtools:
That I have no idea why it does that, checked the original zero line version and it does the same

Yes, thats right, the original one does the same as well. Is it possible for you to look into the codes to see why it does that? Please help, if you can, thank you.

Reason: