MACHINE period with minus value - page 31

Yeah, right.

Just a reminder... don't forget my post on page 29, at the very bottom...

By the way, there is another idea that may help us..... add someone to the standard MA function to lift it over the usual one in points up or down, ie, so it can be drawn vertically to a given number of points above or below, there and standing (without redrawing!) in relation to the standard MA...

Or, if there is any function that replaces the points, in a programming language in our area, then apply it to the code ... but so that this number can be changed in the settings of the indicator, by the way...... let it be even a % of the standard MA, it will be even truer!

Caesar34: A reminder... don't forget my post on 29 pages, at the bottom...

This post of yours is bullshit, citizen storyteller. There is no algorithm, so there is no problem either.

By the way, there is another idea that may help us ....., add someone to the standard MA function to raise it above the usual one in points up or down, i.e. so that it can be drawn vertically to a given number of points above or below, there and staying (without redrawing!) in relation to the standard MA...

It's easy, any beginner can do it.

Mathemat:

This post of yours is bullshit, citizen storyteller. There is no algorithm, so there is no problem either.

It's simple, any beginner can do it.

Please don't confuse it with.... the drawing of standard levels on both sides, in the wizard functions....... with bolinger bands and similar channels!

"Your post is bullshit, citizen storyteller. "There's no algorithm, so there's no problem either."

Mathemat, well why the heck not an algorithm?! What if..... we know that in an up trend, the waving goes under the price i.e. on the right, we mark it as a plus... If the trend changes, i.e., the standard swing turns out to the left of the price, it gets the minus sign, so the second swing immediately takes its position on the other side of the price... Like this))

Mathemat:

We take a normal dummy and move it 10 bars forward. What else is the problem?

If you need some kind of extrapolator, give your exact extrapolation algorithm. Otherwise you are just as much fun without the algorithm.

And please explain about the "extrapolation algorithm", where to read it, maybe it would really work, and then we could approach it... and I might suggest a different algorithm

normal period 3: (X1+X2+X3)/3

where X1,X2,X3 is a sequence of prices. But you can rewrite through price increments. First price X1, second X1+d1, third X1+d1+d2

Mach: (X1 + X1+d1+X1+d1+d2)/3=X1+2*d1/3+d2/3

I.e. a normal waving gives less weight to the last gradient than to the oldest one. You can redo it by giving more weight to the most recent gradients, and these coefficients are greater than 1. Then the waving will run in front of the price. But is it necessary?)

There will be no smoothness:

Avals:

normal period 3: (X1+X2+X3)/3

where X1,X2,X3 is a sequence of prices. But you can rewrite through price increments. First price X1, second X1+d1, third X1+d1+d2

Mach: (X1 + X1+d1+X1+d1+d2)/3=X1+2*d1/3+d2/3

I.e. a normal waving gives less weight to the last gradient than to the oldest one. You can redo it by giving more weight to the most recent gradients, and these coefficients are greater than 1. Then the waving will run in front of the price. But is it necessary?)

There will be no smoothness:

The author of the thread, i.e. me, is NOT good at codes!!! =) I can not understand how it will look like without the file on the chart, I will come to a smoothness somehow, and there already see whether it is it or not

Please put it in the code of the indicator, but that there are also settings from the standard wizard, plus the setting of your proposed function

Caesar34:

The author of the topic, i.e. me, is NOT good at codes!!! =) I can not understand how it will look like without the file on the chart, I will come to a smoothness somehow, and there already see whether it is it or not

Please put it in the code of the indicator, but that there are also settings from the standard wizard, plus the setting of your proposed function

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_color1 Red

extern int        Per=20;
extern int        Delta=10;
double OUT[];

int init()
  {
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,OUT); 
   return(0);
  }
int deinit()
  {
   return(0);
  }
int start()
  {
     int limit;
     int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
     limit=Bars-counted_bars;     
     for(int i=limit; i>0; i--){  
      double v=Close[i+Per];      
      for (int j=i+Per-1; j>=i;j--) v+=(Per-j+i+Delta)*(Close[j]-Close[j+1])/Per;
      OUT[i]=v;
     }//for 
   return(0);
  }

Avals:

You forgot about the shift function, it's missing...((

Avals:

waving: (X1 + X1+d1+ X1+d1+d2)/3=X1+2*d1/3+d2/3

I.e. a normal waving gives the most recent increments less weight than the older ones.

strange, I thought 2/3 was more than 1/3
Reason: