Requests & Ideas - page 458

If someone wants to create this; An ADX indicator modeled after BBSqueeze. The red and green bulbs in the middle of the histogram would change based upon adx being above 20, if dmi is bearish histogram is red, bullish, histogram is green.

Dearest MLADEN,

if EWO/Advanced get oscillator can be made dynamic zone with all new averages as base price line,i don't know if there is any possibility,just an arrow thrown in air,

regards

elliott_wave_oscillator.mq4

advancedgetoscillator.mq4

dasssi:
i tried to make an ea from the indi

this was the answer from the coder

The RSX Divergence indicator is inconsistent.

- It looks like it “detects” tops below the zero line: http://s2.postimg.org/fde4cx1x5/screenshot_1309.png

- It uses a pre-previous tops to detect a divergence http://s2.postimg.org/w2fk8tyih/screenshot_1310.png . If it was the last two tops – no divergence.

- It redraws signals shown in the previous bar. You can see it buy playing indicator on a slow speed in the MT backtester. It is “acceptable” to change a signal in the current bar. We fix such issues by using signals from the previous bar, but this is a different case. Can we be sure that this indicator will not redraw an even older signal?

It works how divergences should work, just the normal way from what I see on the pics. You need experience to read wether divergence is good or maybe just a short push back (but it is valid) and some patience (and more indications) to enter or close. But never make an EA of divergences, even the best divergence-indicator you can find. It is definitely no signal, just a hint that something could happen.

Dearest MLADEN,

my request about real value indicator,in original source code by "Grzegorz Szczerba" he uses high low of price,i want know if close price can be adapted along with high low because every next candle start from close of the previous,so the close value proceeds towards more real value along with high low,i don't have your code so don't know in which way you upgraded your version but your version is more responsive than original,thanks.

regards.

real_value_2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

my request about real value indicator,in original source code by "Grzegorz Szczerba" he uses high low of price,i want know if close price can be adapted along with high low because every next candle start from close of the previous,so the close value proceeds towards more real value along with high low,i don't have your code so don't know in which way you upgraded your version but your version is more responsive than original,thanks.

regards.

real_value_2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

mntiwana

Due to the way it is calculated, the prices need to be high and low

mrtools:

Talaat E, made this version with everything else, and an option to use double smooth or not.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2.ex4

Hello Mrtools

Would you please add "custom timeframe to use" to this beautiful indicator

Thanks

Files:
custom.png  5 kb

mntiwana:

GUYs,would you like pick Wulong along with you on freezing tour to himalaya,

mr.mntiwana Are You From India?

TRADERSM:

mr.mntiwana Are You From India?

no,guess more.:).

Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

leppozdrav:
Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

That system is highly subjective (without strict math rules). Without the strict rules (based on estimation as it is described there), EA can not work

Reason: