Requests & Ideas - page 174

Request For Particle Filter

Hi,

I know we already have kalman and non-linear kalman filters around from among the recursive filters. If it is not too difficult, will it be possible to create a MT4 version of Particle filter or say a Hilbert Huang Transformation HVD version which overcomes the non-HVD end points instability problem?

If it is too difficult to code, i can understand as they are indeed fairly complicated. Perhaps someday in the future, my dreams will come true~~~

In any case, thanks for everything NewDigital and Mladen. This is truly a great site. Thanks!

Dmipm summed

Hello mladen, this is the indicator i am referring to in post 1734, thanks for everything.

Alert for Kalman Filter

Dear all,

Wondering if theres anyone who has already made an alert of the Kalman Filter when it changes colour/change in velocity direction? If so, please post here. Many thanks!

Files:

Alarm on indicator?

Hi Mladen..

Could you please make 2 alarms on this indicator?

Alarm1: Is when it touches either the bottom line or the top line.

Alarm2: Is when it breakes and closes below/over the bottom or top line.

It should also be possible to turn the alarms on/off.

Thanks in advance!

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard,

Believe it or not it was harder that it seems from the source (mainly due to silly way how metatrader handles time - it was driving me crazy for some time, especially when Friday to Monday data is concerned) This one works OK. You can put multiple channels on chart (like on the example bellow) , you can specify their colors and styles and you can place them anywhere you want. It is a "pure objects" indicator (it does not use any buffers for calculation)

PS: you must keep the left ends of lines within the bars area (that is the price to avoid stupid metatrader time handling). Right part can go as far as you wish in the future but the left part must be somewhere in the past )it will work even then but it will not be able to align lines perfectly in time). Other than that, there are no other limitations

regards

Mladen

Buy - sell boundary line

HELLO MLADEN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD KINDLY CREATE THIS INDICATOR. I HAVE ATTACHED 3 INDICATORS THAT ARE RELEVANT FOR THIS DESIGN. ( 1 ) THE INDICATOR IS SIMPLY HIGHLIGHTING SPECIFIC TOP AND BOTTOM PRICES AS INDICATED BY THE FIRST DOT OF THE PARABOLIC SAR EITHER FOR BUY OR FOR SELL. ( 2 ) THE INDICATOR WILL NEVER SHOW THE 2nd AND SUBSEQUENT BARS (PRICE) OF THE SAR. IT WILL ALWAYS SHOW JUST THE PRICE OF THE FIRST DOT OF THE SAR BUY SIGNAL OR THE FIRST DOT OF THE SAR SELL SIGNAL . ( 3 ) ONCE THE SAR REVERSES (e.g ABOVE THE PRICE BAR ) THE PRICE OF THIS FIRST DOT OF SAR BECOMES THE BOUNDARY LINE( HORIZONTAL AS IN LEOSONY2 ) THAT WILL CONTINUE EXTENDING HORIZONTALLY AT THE CLOSE OF EVERY NEW BAR UNTIL THE SAR REVERSES TO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION . ( 4 ) ONCE THE SAR REVERSES, THE HORIZONTAL DOTS WILL STOP ON THE PREVIOUS SIDE AND START SHOWING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE THE SAR HAS JUST REVERSED TO ( FOLLOWING THE PRICE OF THE FIRST DOT OF SAR.) ( 5 ) PLEASE PLACE A SMALL BOX OF THE SPECIFIC PRICE LEVEL BY THE LEFT OF THE HORIZONTAL LINE (JUST AS IN BROOKY ) ( 6 ) FINALLY PLEASE USE THE FORMULA OF YOUR PARABOLIC SAR 2 WITH ITS OPTION TO USE CLOSE/CLOSE INSTEAD OF HIGH/LOW . THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Adding push notifications when a signal/alert goes off

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen,

I would very much like to be able to use the push notification for my overpriced cell phone service with alerts from indicators. I have verified that the notification works but when an indicator alerts on the MT4 desktop platform, no push notification is made. Does this need to be written into the code of the indicator? Is there an indicator that can perform this function? I have attached the indicators that I am interested in using the push notification with. Please note that the cfb adaptive adx indicator does not have alerts as of yet, could those also be added for when the dmi crosses over or under the adx line.

Thanks for all of your dedication and hard work.

Eric

Eric

Since I never tried that, can you test this one for notifications (set the alertsNotification to true in order that it sends push notification) and let me know if it works?

eric gellasch:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen,

I would very much like to be able to use the push notification for my overpriced cell phone service with alerts from indicators. I have verified that the notification works but when an indicator alerts on the MT4 desktop platform, no push notification is made. Does this need to be written into the code of the indicator? Is there an indicator that can perform this function? I have attached the indicators that I am interested in using the push notification with. Please note that the cfb adaptive adx indicator does not have alerts as of yet, could those also be added for when the dmi crosses over or under the adx line.

Thanks for all of your dedication and hard work.

Eric

winner246

Leosony2 indicator is a decompiled indicator

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD KINDLY CREATE THIS INDICATOR. I HAVE ATTACHED 3 INDICATORS THAT ARE RELEVANT FOR THIS DESIGN. ( 1 ) THE INDICATOR IS SIMPLY HIGHLIGHTING SPECIFIC TOP AND BOTTOM PRICES AS INDICATED BY THE FIRST DOT OF THE PARABOLIC SAR EITHER FOR BUY OR FOR SELL. ( 2 ) THE INDICATOR WILL NEVER SHOW THE 2nd AND SUBSEQUENT BARS (PRICE) OF THE SAR. IT WILL ALWAYS SHOW JUST THE PRICE OF THE FIRST DOT OF THE SAR BUY SIGNAL OR THE FIRST DOT OF THE SAR SELL SIGNAL . ( 3 ) ONCE THE SAR REVERSES (e.g ABOVE THE PRICE BAR ) THE PRICE OF THIS FIRST DOT OF SAR BECOMES THE BOUNDARY LINE( HORIZONTAL AS IN LEOSONY2 ) THAT WILL CONTINUE EXTENDING HORIZONTALLY AT THE CLOSE OF EVERY NEW BAR UNTIL THE SAR REVERSES TO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION . ( 4 ) ONCE THE SAR REVERSES, THE HORIZONTAL DOTS WILL STOP ON THE PREVIOUS SIDE AND START SHOWING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE THE SAR HAS JUST REVERSED TO ( FOLLOWING THE PRICE OF THE FIRST DOT OF SAR.) ( 5 ) PLEASE PLACE A SMALL BOX OF THE SPECIFIC PRICE LEVEL BY THE LEFT OF THE HORIZONTAL LINE (JUST AS IN BROOKY ) ( 6 ) FINALLY PLEASE USE THE FORMULA OF YOUR PARABOLIC SAR 2 WITH ITS OPTION TO USE CLOSE/CLOSE INSTEAD OF HIGH/LOW . THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Sar support and resistance

Hello mladen, just noticed you are on site, please do i expect something for post 1739 ? Thanks for the great service you are rendering, its simply invaluable.

winner246

I am on site quite frequently, but the problem with that post is different.

Please read my previous post about leosony2 indicator (I have told more than once that I am not altering nor using decompiled indicators, and since that one is a decompiled indicator, it must be excluded from anything related to coding here. Sorry but I am not going to change my point of view regarding decompiled code)

winner246:
Hello mladen, just noticed you are on site, please do i expect something for post 1739 ? Thanks for the great service you are rendering, its simply invaluable.
Reason: