Requests & Ideas - page 451

mladen:
Re: Requests & Ideas

What is a "temporal graph"?

Anyway, try using this one : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4. There are some changes in it

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Would you update this indicator with MTF user friendly + Display Type Option ( display line, display line with dots, display color bars and so on .....) + dots on first bar options

and I'll be appreciated if you mat later publish histogram version

Thanks

HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf nmc.mq4

meda:
I know, Mladen, but DCE uses combination of periods. It may be a different result?

thanks

meda

The things is that centered TMA is. lets say, a kind of average, while the DCE is an oscillator - completely different range of values and logic. I doubt that it is suitable for the CurrencySlopeStrength (it assumes that atr can be used for "normalization" while in the case of DCE it would not be so)

Mladen,

sorry to bother you. Thank you for the explanation. Would make sense to replace the TMA with any of adaptive indicators or with "all averages"?

meda:
Mladen, sorry to bother you. Thank you for the explanation. Would make sense to replace the TMA with any of adaptive indicators or with "all averages"?

I don't know. We shall give it a try

mladen:
I don't know. We shall give it a try

It would be perfect. Thank you for your work.

mladen:
Re: Requests & Ideas

rosalieone

Try this one out : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_normalized.mq4

PS: nice picture

Hi Mladen,

can you please check alerts on this indicator?

Slope change works but not level cross or pair cross each other..

Thank You!

Dave

babagoproject:

Hi Mladen,

can you please check alerts on this indicator?

Slope change works but not level cross or pair cross each other..

Thank You!

Dave

Dave

Try it out now : CCFp mtf + alerts 2.03 normalized.mq4

talaate:

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Would you update this indicator with MTF user friendly + Display Type Option ( display line, display line with dots, display color bars and so on .....) + dots on first bar options

and I'll be appreciated if you mat later publish histogram version

Thanks

HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf nmc.mq4

Is this possible https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page301

Upgraded version (user friendly and some code optimization) : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_2.mq4

Talaat E, made this version with everything else, and an option to use double smooth or not.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2.ex4

Reason: