Elite indicators :) - page 1288

GK1965:

Sorry Nevar... I could not attach(or open it) so was unaware of any errors.  Excuse me for this.  I have a few more versions of this which I will attach. This seem to be an interesting indicator though.

Could you try these, and if you end up having errors, let me know.

Mladen/Mr Tools, if you can review this indicator and give some insight of what you feel about this indicator, that would be great.

Cheers
GK

That can not work (decompiled or not) without the "pvi_nvi" indicator (that indicator is needed too)

mladen:
That can not work (decompiled or not) without the "pvi_nvi" indicator (that indicator is needed too)
and there is another also needed...

i could install it yesterday and this 2 attached are needed too...
but that indi does not tell me something.... we have much better systems on board from mladen.
Files:
b5vgv.ex4  4 kb
pvi_nvi.ex4  3 kb

mrtools:

Have this version that has xo built in.

mrtools

Good to see you. Could you set this ema up the same as the XO? The v3 might be more difficult if so v2 would work. 

thank you

ray

PS: it appears the browser is screwing up the indicator name, I'll try again. Yes it can't handle the "+" sign

traderduke:

mrtools

Good to see you. Could you set this ema up the same as the XO? The v3 might be more difficult if so v2 would work. 

thank you

ray

PS: it appears the browser is screwing up the indicator name, I'll try again. Yes it can't handle the "+" sign

Both those indicators are standalone - no need for merging them

mladen:
Both those indicators are standalone - no need for merging them

mladen

I wasn't asking to merge them I was asking for a 4 timeframe indicator, as the XO above, using either one of them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

I wasn't asking to merge them I was asking for a 4 timeframe indicator, as the XO above, using either one of them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you

Ray

OK. I understand now :)

Trend intensity index with all the latest averages (double smoothed + adaptive too) and all the latest price types

Difference can be big. The lower is the default sma used but double smoothed and adaptive. Compare it to the default sma (upper)

mladen:

Trend intensity index with all the latest averages (double smoothed + adaptive too) and all the latest price types

Difference can be big. The lower is the default sma used but double smoothed and adaptive. Compare it to the default sma (upper)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding all necessary features and options,working so well,can you plz be more kind by adding smoothing speed (as much smooth a user can choice-just a one step more to experiment).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding all necessary features and options,working so well,can you plz be more kind by adding smoothing speed (as much smooth a user can choice-just a one step more to experiment).

regards

I am afraid I do not understand. Would you mind explain a bit more?

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand. Would you mind explain a bit more?

Dearest MLADEN

I am sorry i was unable to make you understand,i was means,for adding smooth as speed/power as you added in so many indicator for to reduce small false signals ...... or ...... possibly it can be reduced false signals by adding your new filters,but you knows better how to reduce and what suits best.

regards

Reason: