Requests & Ideas - page 119

Yea! It's alive!

To turn thoughts into tools on the chart,I swear ya'll are taking monoatomic gold over there,it's like creativity pouring out of all pores,man am i glad i found this place! ,thanks a million times over.

Regression Channel and Days

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to add email/sound/message alerts when price hits the outer bands of the Regression Channel & Days indicator, and then have one which also works on offline charts?

Thank you very much!

DK

Daniel

Regression channel is a "fitting" indicator : it fits to given values in order to find a curve (or a line in a case of linear regression) that best fits all the values covered by it. So it recalculates in order to do so. For that case I do not recommend it in "alerting" or "signaling" mode. I use it as an estimate of what is going to happen (strictly discretional estimate in manual trading) If we would make alerts they would be a subject of changes and could cause confusion. In my opinion, it is better to use it as an estimate of a direction

As of offline charts : offline charts are not standardized, and the problem is in the time covered. For offline chart I suggest you use the "regular" regression channel instead (in offline charts it is impossible to calculate in advance how many bars will nn day take) Other than that it is working (here is an example of a tick chart (interrupted recording as it is visible) but the regression channel does work on it even in run-time)

regards

Mladen

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to add email/sound/message alerts when price hits the outer bands of the Regression Channel & Days indicator, and then have one which also works on offline charts?

Thank you very much!

DK
Files:

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you very much for the explanation! It is very much appreciated.

Have a great day!

DK

T3 in dynamic smoothed?

Hello mladen i took a look at your rsi t3 version[non histo version] and on the post it's says something about how this is different from wilder,cutler,etc..You see i have my eye on the perfect setup i've been keeping my eye on since i took a look at the dynamic zone pa IFT of rsi smoothed alerts_line_arrows mq4 in that indy we have the option to switch which type of rsi we want to use,my question is can you add the T3 option into the parameters or since it's smoothed will you have to make an dynamic zone pa IFT of rsi T3 alerts_lines_arrows mq4?please correct me if i'm wrong on anything and please let me know what we can do about this,thanks also keep in mind I will discuss setup I've had my eye on ,I just want to see if the t3 can refine it any further

EA request rsi with rsi

Hello,

Can anyone make an EA by using risi with rsi indicator?

I am using this indicator for a week and it goes well with Heikin Ashi 75 on 5M chart.

It may be profitable for a longer term but I do not know how to test it.

Eg. Long Entry Point; Green Dot, Long Exit; first pink cross.

I prefer to have a price box next to the bar if the sign has been confirmed.

thanks ,

Aki

akihirogs

Added alerts to the indicator for now (to make it a bit easier)

2 levels of alerts and both can be configurable separately so you can choose which signals do you want to be alerted on

akihirogs:
Hello,

Can anyone make an EA by using risi with rsi indicator?

I am using this indicator for a week and it goes well with Heikin Ashi 75 on 5M chart.

It may be profitable for a longer term but I do not know how to test it.

Eg. Long Entry Point; Green Dot, Long Exit; first pink cross.

I prefer to have a price box next to the bar if the sign has been confirmed.

thanks ,

Aki

Files:

Hell Aki and Mladen!

Would you please be so kind and tell me what is meant by Heikin Ashi ''75''?

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel,

Can you explain a bit more? What is the indicator in question in which that "75" occurs?

dakiki:
Hell Aki and Mladen!

Would you please be so kind and tell me what is meant by Heikin Ashi ''75''?

Thank you,

Daniel

Hi Mladen and Aki,

I was just referring to Aki's comment above ''I am using this indicator for a week and it goes well with Heikin Ashi 75 on 5M chart.'', and was wondering what he means with that 75.

Daniel

Reason: