Requests & Ideas - page 121

Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

Yea!

Thanks mladen your the greatest!

dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please add divergence options to the attached indicator DTOSC TM SMOOTHED? (not the Dynamic Zone one I attached here by mistake)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Cheers,

Daniel

(PS: this request is more important to me than the one posted in the Dynamic Zone section!!!)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Daniel

This one first.

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please add divergence options to the attached indicator DTOSC TM SMOOTHED? (not the Dynamic Zone one I attached here by mistake)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Cheers,

Daniel

(PS: this request is more important to me than the one posted in the Dynamic Zone section!!!)
dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much! I am ashamed but could you also make a Dynamic Zone version of the DTOSC attached above (the non TM Smoothed). I am running them all through tests and its hard to compare otherwise!

Cheers,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Daniel

I am confused : as far as I see both are TM smoothed

dakiki:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much! I am ashamed but could you also make a Dynamic Zone version of the DTOSC attached above (the non TM Smoothed). I am running them all through tests and its hard to compare otherwise!

Cheers,

Daniel
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And here is the second one with divergences added to it too

dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Mladen,

Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope this is not too much to ask but if you could make the DTOSC (the non TM smoothed) attached below into a Dynamic Zone one. Like this I can truly evaluate it all.

Best wishes,

Daniel

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Daniel,

My 2 pennies worth, There is a lot of #DTOSC's floating might want to post the source code, make it easier for Mladen to get the exact version you are looking to be modified.

Janusz123
Janusz123  

Mladen/ Mr Tools,

Could you please make the following indicator: 5 Moving Average Minus 40 Moving Average with coloured bars when it crosses zero line. It should be placed separately i.e., not on the chart and adjust to Time frames e.g. 5-hour and 40-hour on H1 and so on. Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Janusz123

Can you please explain a bit more. Described as is it look like a MACD but I might be wrong (maybe your idea is completely different)

Janusz123:
Mladen/ Mr Tools, Could you please make the following indicator: 5 Moving Average Minus 40 Moving Average with coloured bars when it crosses zero line. It should be placed separately i.e., not on the chart and adjust to Time frames e.g. 5-hour and 40-hour on H1 and so on. Thank you in advance.