Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1251

eightball:

WAIT! i'm confused now. is the TMA the same as the 2TF Colour stochastic with direction? because my request was to have the 2TF stochastic to be made mt4 compatible

sorry for the bother

eightball

Try this one (but be advised that centered tma bands - the "TMA called" - recalculates, and that signals it is producing are subject to change/repaint) : !2TF Color Stochastic with Direction.mq4

hi, need help to disable the message and alert...appreciated and many thanks sbnr_pro_nrp1.mq4 sbnr_pro_nrp2.ex4 sbnr_pro_nrp2.mq4 sbnr_pro_nrp1.ex4

mladen:

eightball

Try this one (but be advised that centered tma bands - the "TMA called" - recalculates, and that signals it is producing are subject to change/repaint) : !2TF Color Stochastic with Direction.mq4

Thank You Mr Mladen

mladen:

eightball

oh and one last thing Mr Mladen (i promise). is it in any way possible to bet an alert when the stochastics are moving in the same direction, for example whne the 1 hr stochastic and the 4 hr are moving in the same direction, the indicator gives an alert?

thanks a mill

Helloe Mladen and Mr Tools. May you please add an alert on current for when a candle hits the top or bottom of this regression channel? Thank you so much

Files:
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

Hello,

I can`t make this one run on build 910. Could you please have a look at it? That would be very nice.

Thank you !

momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts.mq4

Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

do we have a stochastic overbought and ovesold alert that alert when the stochastics are crossing back up the 20 line and down the 80 line. i have only found one that alert when the stochastic crosses down.

Thank You

Hi Mladen & MrTools,

could we have an alert and arrow for the crossing of the red line & yellow line ?

and also added divergence, for the green line only ?

many thanks.

best regards!

Files:
tdi_rt.mq4  9 kb

wolf300:
Hello,

I can`t make this one run on build 910. Could you please have a look at it? That would be very nice.

Thank you !

Hello Wolf300, got this version to work on build 902, should work on build 910

eightball:
Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

do we have a stochastic overbought and ovesold alert that alert when the stochastics are crossing back up the 20 line and down the 80 line. i have only found one that alert when the stochastic crosses down.

Thank You

Eightball got this one.

stochastic_obos_alerts.mq4

Reason: