Requests & Ideas - page 100

Halvard

I think that this should do the job as you require it. Changed the logic of it a bit. First of all, it will not alert you on a first start, on time frame change, on parameters change ... It will alert only if a new fractal is drawn. So it can alert only once for a fractal. If a fractal "disappears" it will not alert on a previous fractal (it assumes that it already had, and since there were a newer fractal, it skips issuing a new alert) All in all, it should work as you need it

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen!

Do you have time to check this indicator for me again?. The problem is that when I run it on 4H and set the TF to Daily, then it repeats the buy/sell signal all the time, maybe you can set it to only alert me once??. I dont know if its possible since its taking the signals from a higher TF?

Best regards,

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard

I think that this should do the job as you require it. Changed the logic of it a bit. First of all, it will not alert you on a first start, on time frame change, on parameters change ... It will alert only if a new fractal is drawn. So it can alert only once for a fractal. If a fractal "disappears" it will not alert on a previous fractal (it assumes that it already had, and since there were a newer fractal, it skips issuing a new alert) All in all, it should work as you need it

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen!!

Regards,

Halvard

Elliot Wave??

Hi, I am looking for a working elliot wave indicator, do you know if there are one on TSD?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Halvard

Hi Mladen,

I modified your FXCorrelator 2 into a USD-centered version. Would you kindly create an alert under the following condition:

When the majority (that is, 4 or ideally 5 of the seven other currencies) have crossed over or under the USD/zero-line.

Could you change the zero-line to match the USDcolor. And add the option of an on-chart alert such as a vertical line and/or arrows.

Would having two or three instances of this indicator on the same chart be a burden on the CPU?

As always, Thank You!!!

-spotforex

mladen:
spotforex

Here you go

It turned out to be an interesting problem (I mean alerting in this indicator - to alert only when it is necessary and not on a simple time frames change or initial start, for example). It is made now to alert as you asked for. The code is rewritten in order to avoid some issues that might happen, to add some necessary stuff, add some options that did not exist and to simplify it as much as it can be. Alerts have the usual options (you can choose alerts on current (still opened) or previous (already closed) bar) as well the rest of the stuff usual for alerts

regards

Mladen
Files:

spotforex

Here you go Added on more parameter : alertsWhenNCross. It is a minimal number of values that have to be grouped on one side of the zero line. If that number is exceeded (for example new up values is 5 and previous up values were 4, and the number of values required is 5) then an appropriate alert is raised. Alert is raised only if before that there was less total values on one side and it does not take into account which currencies are in question (it only checks the total number of currencies on "one side") (stopping now before my "explanation" becomes too complicated to understand I hope it is understandable)

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

I modified your FXCorrelator 2 into a USD-centered version. Would you kindly create an alert under the following condition:

When the majority (that is, 4 or ideally 5 of the seven other currencies) have crossed over or under the USD/zero-line.

Could you change the zero-line to match the USDcolor. And add the option of an on-chart alert such as a vertical line and/or arrows.

Would having two or three instances of this indicator on the same chart be a burden on the CPU?

As always, Thank You!!!

-spotforex
Files:

halvardu:
Hi, I am looking for a working elliot wave indicator, do you know if there are one on TSD?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,

Halvard

Halvardu try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179673

post#20

mladen:
Halvard

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen, sorry to disturb you again.. But can you please adjust the arrows so they are longer from the candles??

Best regards

Halvard

Halvard

No problem. Here you go Frankly I did not like the way built in fractals were made either (they are strictly made on high / low basis) so in this one you can direct how many ATRs you want the arrows gap between high and low and the arrow. That multiplier can be fractional so you can control the position of the arrows precisely and of course it allows you to have as much different time frames on the same chart as you wish (here is an example of a 5 minute fractals with 0.33 gap and 15 minute fractals with 1.00 gap and different arrows)

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen, sorry to disturb you again.. But can you please adjust the arrows so they are longer from the candles??

Best regards

Halvard
Files:

mladen:
Halvard

No problem. Here you go Frankly I did not like the way built in fractals were made either (they are strictly made on high / low basis) so in this one you can direct how many ATRs you want the arrows gap between high and low and the arrow. That multiplier can be fractional so you can control the position of the arrows precisely and of course it allows you to have as much different time frames on the same chart as you wish (here is an example of a 5 minute fractals with 0.33 gap and 15 minute fractals with 1.00 gap and different arrows)

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen, this looks really great

Have a great day!!

Regards,

Halvard

Balance point..

Hi Mladen, could you please make a balance point indicator like this one? I'm sending code and pictures.

Best regards

Halvardcode.txt

Files:
Reason: