Elite indicators :) - page 1407

hi MR Mladen ca you please add alarm to this indicator& arrow also ability to change the color thanks thanks a ton. ! 
Files:
Pina.mq4  8 kb

manfloy:
hi MR Mladen ca you please add alarm to this indicator& arrow also ability to change the color thanks thanks a ton. ! 

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page435

PS: please do not post same requests on different threads at the same time : no purpose or use of doing that

sorry my mistake :(

mladen

Could you add a trend 1 & -1 to this indicator. It has a swing 1 & -1 but the EA can't see it.

Thank
Ray

Files:

traderduke:

mladen

Could you add a trend 1 & -1 to this indicator. It has a swing 1 & -1 but the EA can't see it.

Thank
Ray

Use some newer version from the EA- since there are a lot of versions that already have all that you need from the EA, and are doing the job as they should

redwed:

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

I use very similar strategy, just combo of M30/M5  (found out that M15 is not "smoothed" enough). Nice that someone else thinks the same way. This indi is not really indi as there is no computation or mathematical formula, just following the price. Very rare.

good day sir iam new member in this forum

what is good indicator for show

1.entry/exit poin

2.long trend

3 trend direction

thx for your answer and have a good trade

havendim:

good day sir iam new member in this forum

what is good indicator for show

1.entry/exit poin

2.long trend

3 trend direction

thx for your answer and have a good trade

Please do not post the same post on each and every thread you see. That can cause a ban for you

Sami1990:

Dear mladen,

I have this strategy that use EMA5 High & Low, but I need a filter or indicator to confirm the right moment of entry/exit or an indicator to increase the accuracy of entry/exit points.

The strategy goes like this, when a candle touch the EMA5 High/Low there is a tendency that it will retrace back to the opposite EMA. To prevent false signals, i need an indicator that will increase the accuracy of signal or an indicator that will confirm the entry/exit point.

do you have an indicator like this? and hopefully an indicator that will work with multiple time frame.

Thank you in advance. 

You can use any of the 100's of other indicators as filter. Please check the posted things at this forum for something that suits you for the thing you have in mind

Dear mladen,

I have this strategy that use EMA5 High & Low, but I need a filter or indicator to confirm the right moment of entry/exit or an indicator to increase the accuracy of entry/exit points.

The strategy goes like this, when a candle touch the EMA5 High/Low there is a tendency that it will retrace back to the opposite EMA. To prevent false signals, i need an indicator that will increase the accuracy of signal or an indicator that will confirm the entry/exit point.

do you have an indicator like this? and hopefully an indicator that will work with multiple time frame.

Thank you in advance.EMA5 HighLow 

Files:
buysel.jpg  105 kb
Reason: