Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 31

mladen:
Which exact symbol?
Gold, Silver and crude oil, but these are values on my chart and your chart may look different since my chart is converted to Indian rupee and then shown and also has no decimal points for the symbol mentioned

skc321:
Gold, Silver and crude oil, but these are values on my chart and your chart may look different since my chart is converted to Indian rupee and then shown and also has no decimal points for the symbol mentioned

This is how it looks on my chart

And this is how it compares to previous version (the lower is the previous version)

Will check more, but as you can see, on my charts the previous issue is solved, so I am in a kind of an uncharted territory now

mladen:

This is how it looks on my chart

And this is how it compares to previous version (the lower is the previous version)

Will check more, but as you can see, on my charts the previous issue is solved, so I am in a kind of an uncharted territory now

Yes Mladen, you are correct, previous issue is solved, however, I feel Step MA is not in sync,  what I meant in my previous post was shift of the Step MA with the candle is more when compared to the previous version. or I can Step MA is not closely hugged with the candle.  

skc321:
Yes Mladen, you are correct, previous issue is solved, however, I feel Step MA is not in sync,  what I meant in my previous post was shift of the Step MA with the candle is more when compared to the previous version. or I can Step MA is not closely hugged with the candle.  
That is the issue that I am checking too

mladen:
That is the issue that I am checking too
Ahhh, Thanks mladen you are a real genius :)

skc321:
Ahhh, Thanks mladen you are a real genius :)

Try simply the following :

• set the step size to 50
  • set the sensitivity to 2

It seems that setting the step size period to longer and sensitivity to lower helps (not just on gold, but on almost all symbols - this setting seems to be working fine on most of the charts I have tested so far - of course that it can be better, but as a general setting that should work fairly OK, this one is OK)

Here are a couple of quick examples using that same settings :

mladen:

It seems that setting the step size period to longer and sensitivity to lower helps (not just on gold, but on almost all symbols - this setting seems to be working fine on most of the charts I have tested so far - of course that it can be better, but as a general setting that should work fairly OK, this one is OK)

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,your experiments are more close to maximum compromising :)

regards

mladen:

looks good, thanks :)

mladen:

mladen:

Nice settings. Testing them now
Reason: