Elite indicators :) - page 959

kiko12:
Hi, would you mind updating this with new averages and prices. "Cloud" filled/empty option possibility too please. Kiko

Kiko

I do not understand the "cloud" part

Can you explain it a bit more?

mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks.

Kiko

kiko12:
mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Ok. Will be done

kiko12:
mladen, there is another version where "cloud" is filled. Just would like to have an option for filled or empty area between supertrends and update of averages and prices. thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is a version with all that (and updated moving averages too (50 types, along with 18 types of prices) : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Kiko Here is a version with all that (and updated moving averages too (50 types, along with 18 types of prices) : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_2.02_nmc.mq4

mladen, Great! many thanks.

Kiko

Can you add alerts to this indicator on lines crossover ?

The indicator seems to cross before big market movements .

But the lines often comes very close to each other and that can make the alert go of so if you think the indicator is any good can you add averages/ma modes to it so we can prevent the lines to come close if it isnt time for a change in direction ?

horace_trend_detector.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts to this indicator on lines crossover ?

The indicator seems to cross before big market movements .

But the lines often comes very close to each other and that can make the alert go of so if you think the indicator is any good can you add averages/ma modes to it so we can prevent the lines to come close if it isnt time for a change in direction ?

horace_trend_detector.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator is based on super signals indicator. It repaints

Ive just found this indicator , nothing special about it its a step rsi . But i changed the settings a bit and ended up changing one of the step lines colour so there were just the rsi line and 1 step line and i quite liked that .

Is there a indicator that uses only rsi and one step line with alerts ?

So in the picture attaced is what i want the indicator to look like.

Files:
step_rsi.jpg  346 kb

timmyhanke:
Ive just found this indicator , nothing special about it its a step rsi . But i changed the settings a bit and ended up changing one of the step lines colour so there were just the rsi line and 1 step line and i quite liked that .

Is there a indicator that uses only rsi and one step line with alerts ?

So in the picture attaced is what i want the indicator to look like.

timmyhanke

I am not sure. Will have to check

mladen

Could you check this jurik out? It locks up the pc for over a minute when it is attached or parameter changes. It worked on earlier builds, I'm using 765.

Thanks

Ray

rk-ml-jurik_trend_envelopes_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: