4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 45

mort000:
interesting indicator Trafficlight.mq4

may be able to modify Mladen respected it for convenience?

propose to put an alert at 3 or 4 (choiced) colored ball and limit the display indicator on the history to reduce CPU load

?

mort000

Will try to solve that problem with the new interface first (so that we can see all the 9 time frames in a simple way) and then I think we can go on with this time of indicators (except that the name will not be 4 time frame bars but 9 time frame bars)

mladen:
mort000 Will try to solve that problem with the new interface first (so that we can see all the 9 time frames in a simple way) and then I think we can go on with this time of indicators (except that the name will not be 4 time frame bars but 9 time frame bars)

Any word when they are going to correct those bugs (so that we can have a 9 time frame bars the way you plan it )?

nbtrading:
Any word when they are going to correct those bugs (so that we can have a 9 time frame bars the way you plan it )?

No news

Waiting for new builds

mladen:
No news Waiting for new builds

Aaaaah

Waiting metatader. Sounds soooo familiar

4bar ATR

Dear Mr.Tools and Mladen

Kindly help me convert the following ATR to a 4 bar version.

Thank you and i wish you a lovely weekend.

Peace and Grace

atrstops_v1.1.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Gentle reminder...kindly help me with the above request

Thank you in advance

hi dear mladen and mr tools

its your kind if can convert "adaptive lagurre rsi_v3 " and "exit swing " indicators to 4tf format

thank you in advance

amiralias:
hi dear mladen and mr tools

its your kind if can convert "adaptive lagurre rsi_v3 " and "exit swing " indicators to 4tf format

thank you in advance

Still waiting that metatrader corrects the bug with uninit (it is not called in cases when you change time frame or symbol) and then a new generation of "all tf bars" will be made

PS: finally solved that nonsense. Sme more things that need to be solved and then we can have those "all time frame" stuff (currently the test version looks like this : that is real multi time frame data collected according to the buttons pressed

As it is visible, it will be applicable to other types of indicators too, not just the "bars" type

Files:
all_tf.gif  71 kb

This is a beta version of all time frame RSI : all_time_frame_rsi.ex4

Just press the corresponding button, wait for next tick and the chosen time frame will be displayed. There will be some more changes, but the main principle for these kind of indicators (the "bars" version too) will be the same

Files:
Reason: