Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 22

krelian99:
Objects are rectangles, triangles, circles, lines, arrows, text and so on. You say when and where they should occure. The time scale is fixed. You can't draw wider and smaller candles. That's the problem I think with the realization of the equiVolume chart in MT4 then. Maybe a color code is makable. Red for XXL volume, Orange for XL volume, yellow for L, green for M and so on.

Krelian,

all this a expert coder can tell what is possible for coloring and sizing......i like ask one question,at the moment the usual candle is getting two values,one for tick from out side source (inter bank/broker} and second value of time,can we merge a third value in candle for volume (that will be applied only in width of candle} and that third value would be taken from any one individual currency of the pair (mostly base currency} of course it is from out source or same like we get for ccfp or some other kind correlators,or can be taken from some oscillator indicator.......but dont know how to change candle structure that is coming from broker,may be some new kind candle in sub window or along with at chart same like HA.

regards

That's the problem, you can't change the width of a single candle. For all or noting. MT4 isn't ready yet for the third dimension. You can color the candles, but I think the volume in a subwindow isn't that bad at all.

krelian99:
That's the problem, you can't change the width of a single candle. For all or noting. MT4 isn't ready yet for the third dimension. You can color the candles, but I think the volume in a subwindow isn't that bad at all.

not necessary to print on usual candle or replaced the usual candle with ,no, but same like HA or in sub window.

Hi Mladen sir,

is it possible to create time based candle offline charts candle showing body from high to low or vice-versa and no head or tail of candle?

Interesting indicator.Formula : CCI(log(symbol1)/log(symbol2); CCI applied to the division of the logarithm of two pairs.

Methodology : if under -300 we sell the first symbol, we buy the second symbol. The contrary if over 300.

I am wondering same formula can be applicable to value chart?

Files:

Maybe its a bit madness, but an Ichimoku Value chart ?

nevar:
Interesting indicator.Formula : CCI(log(symbol1)/log(symbol2); CCI applied to the division of the logarithm of two pairs.

Methodology : if under -300 we sell the first symbol, we buy the second symbol. The contrary if over 300.

I am wondering same formula can be applicable to value chart?

nevar

You mean like using value chart values for calculation?

In that case it would have to calculate the second symbol too

Mladen,

Second symbol calculation included in CCI (Inefficiency indicator ) indicator.It looks more interesting than standart CCI with 14 period.It has reminded me of dual stoch. divergence indicator.Maybe value chart also might give some interesting results and it might be usefull for the community. Inefficiency indicator 3 -3 or 2 -2 levels are extreme reading.

nevar:
Mladen, Second symbol calculation included in CCI (Inefficiency indicator ) indicator.It looks more interesting than standart CCI with 14 period.It has reminded me of dual stoch. divergence indicator.Maybe value chart also might give some interesting results and it might be usefull for the community. Inefficiency indicator 3 -3 or 2 -2 levels are extreme reading.

That might be a good idea (to make something like we have heiken ashi prices but instead using value chart prices).

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator: Dynamic zone Value chart averages arrows + alerts.ex4

Would it be possible to include an alert when the "candles" cross the zero line on the way up or down?

D.

Reason: