Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 193

dimitri1:

Dearest Mladen,

Thank you for your kind following up. I am not using any specific EA, usually i test different ones. My logic is to test various and different approaches regarding the Management of Signals ... I believe that is not sufficient to find an Entering Position Point (Open Long OR Open Short) from an indicator or any combination of them ... What, i think is very important, is to find the best point that gives initially positive results and at a second stage to optimize possibly the results. So i am not stick to any specific Expert ...

Following above personal research-logic i would like to test the behavior of "Keep Open Opposite Positions" as described initially ... So i need an Expert that can execute the above Logic (Keep Opened Long and Short Positions ... and ... Close ALL with StopLoss or TakeProfit) ... and then be able to change only the Open Signals Conditions .... So the Expert it will be used as a Base for further research ...

Really thank you for your attention and any added help ... which is welcome ......

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi dimitri1

I like differ to your trading logic,don't mind it we are discussing here and cross talking for to upgrade and maximize positive said trading logic and i am also trying to search out some fine EA trading logic.though our boss always recommend for manual trading :)

as you described your logic,this means you are always in equal balance with a bit loss when all two trades opened.why you cant find a solution to trade the position that is in positive trend only and take one side trade in that trend.numbers of trades can push you in margin call.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi dimitri1

I like differ to your trading logic,don't mind it we are discussing here and cross talking for to upgrade and maximize positive said trading logic and i am also trying to search out some fine EA trading logic.though our boss always recommend for manual trading :)

as you described your logic,this means you are always in equal balance with a bit loss when all two trades opened.why you cant find a solution to trade the position that is in positive trend only and take one side trade in that trend.

regards

Dearest mntiwana,

Thank you for your interest and research in analyzing my request. Regarding Manual trading and Automated trading, it is a big big discussion which cannot be amplified now, in case you are interested we can make a new thread with this issue, where the analysis and approach can be integrated.

Now regarding the logic i am looking to realize, is not exactly as described. If you read the rules described in my previous reply to "Mladen" you will notice that the opened opposite positions will not be only two (2) which as a result is to have a "hedged distance of two entry points", but more than two positions per side ... this means that if the trend goes from one side you will be in depending always from your signal generator action .... So we are going to have the solution as suggested by you ....  " ... find a solution to trade the position that is in positive trend only and take one side trade in that trend .... "   

Hope to have cleared enough your question mark, if not do not hesitate to ask me again.

You are always welcome.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest mntiwana,

Thank you for your interest and research in analyzing my request. Regarding Manual trading and Automated trading, it is a big big discussion which cannot be amplified now, in case you are interested we can make a new thread with this issue, where the analysis and approach can be integrated.

Now regarding the logic i am looking to realize, is not exactly as described. If you read the rules described in my previous reply to "Mladen" you will notice that the opened opposite positions will not be only two (2) which as a result is to have a "hedged distance of two entry points", but more than two positions per side ... this means that if the trend goes from one side you will be in depending always from your signal generator action .... So we are going to have the solution as suggested by you ....  " ... find a solution to trade the position that is in positive trend only and take one side trade in that trend .... "   

Hope to have cleared enough your question mark, if not do not hesitate to ask me again.

You are always welcome.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear dimitri

In response to your first paragraph i suggest to invite you one of krelians (

Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20828-best-alternative-solutions-comparatively

thread that was opened for this purpose on my request but unfortunately nobody take interest to work on such matters/solutions so from now we can exchange all our plus/minus observation and recommendation there.and as a result we will be reach at some final approach that will lead us to create a nice workable EA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear dimitri

In response to your first paragraph i suggest to invite you one of krelians (

Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20828-best-alternative-solutions-comparatively

thread that was opened for this purpose on my request but unfortunately nobody take interest to work on such matters/solutions so from now we can exchange all our plus/minus observation and recommendation there.and as a result we will be reach at some final approach that will lead us to create a nice workable EA.

regards

Dearest mntiwana,

Thank you for your invitation, indicating a meeting place to exchange and maybe work, elaborating and who knows, construct different approaches - solutions .... BUT there is a GREAT BUT ... to work on such a "collective project" there must be rules to respect and follow ........ Otherwise if everybody is going on his own and there is no sincere contribution of knowledge and experience .... the result will be unsuccessful ....

I am sincerely positive to participate in such an effort ...

My friend you are acting like a tempest .... already rewarmed the thread .... I will follow ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest mntiwana,

Thank you for your invitation, indicating a meeting place to exchange and maybe work, elaborating and who knows, construct different approaches - solutions .... BUT there is a GREAT BUT ... to work on such a "collective project" there must be rules to respect and follow ........ Otherwise if everybody is going on his own and there is no sincere contribution of knowledge and experience .... the result will be unsuccessful ....

I am sincerely positive to participate in such an effort ...

My friend you are acting like a tempest .... already rewarmed the thread .... I will follow ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

... to work on such a "collective project" there must be rules to respect and follow ........ Otherwise if everybody is going on his own and there is no sincere contribution of knowledge and experience .... the result will be unsuccessful ....I am sincerely positive to participate in such an effort ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume we are mature and not new and kids :) almost we are all that that you write and more effective and reason for believe i can say,we own needs it, and no one of us is prepared to waste his time,time is more crucial for me.

mrtools:

Added the middle line and now it has options for arrows, alerts, and color change on either slope change or the middle line cross. Also made it more user friendly.

nice job, but how can I show again the horizontal level in the chart??

as into the 2.2 release? 

didjeridoo:

nice job, but how can I show again the horizontal level in the chart??

as into the 2.2 release? 

You can not. Use version 2.2 for that

ok , can we have a 2.3 version with alerts?

didjeridoo:
ok , can we have a 2.3 version with alerts?
This is 2.2 with the middle line and with the different color options and with alerts depending on what color option you choose.
Files:

Hello all. I have this 'screenshot' ea from hanover.

Can somebody help me adding 'delay time' option so that it will take the screenshot a bit later from each tf interval? This is important when we're using indicator such as strength meter that prints a few seconds after calculating all 28 pairs informations. 
Files:
Reason: