If Ichimoku indicator is working so it's working.
I think - it will be slightly improved anyway for the alert/alarm, email/sms alert and so on.
In this case - yes I can continue.
you mean to somehow get it to alert you to a trade or just an alert for the indicators?
Alert to indicate about the condition to open the trade for many pairs (email/sms, sound, etc).
Because I am trading using VPS/dedicated server, moderating the forum + RAS + elite section trading + our calendar ... so it is difficult to trade manually in this case.
In case of alerts - I will receive email message and open the trade ... using any Metatrader anywhere.
But it is not simple to create those alerts because the system is very complicated by Ichimoku indicator's rules. And it will be alerts on the market condition anyway.
I think - may be we can start for alerts by next week ...
I like Ichimoku indicator so I will not forget about it
Because you see ...
Ichimoku indicator itself is having 5 or 6 main signals: more strong signal is coming late and not strong signal is coming early. So, it is the combination of the signals. Besides, price above/below the cloud. Besides, price is inside the cloud and width of the cloud (for breakout or trading inside the channel/cloud). Besides - combination with the other indicators especially with AbsoluteStrengh and so on. Besides, it is different profit levels/stop loss levels, trailing stop and so on. For many pairs.
Finally - output should be as email message or sms about open the trade at GMP night (in case of D1 timeframe) or in market price, or tomorrow (pending orders).
It is old idea about it started from elite section few years ago but this task is not easy to make.
I suppose i should get to work on it now that i have some free time!
I am looking for those Simple Ichimoku System charts every morning to estimate the market ondition and to understand: will I trade today/this week this pair, or not.
So, I decided to post some analysis here on this thread.
Chinkou Span line (white line on the image) crossed the price for strong uptrend on D1 timeframe. It was yesterday (on D1 previous bar).
The situation right now:
- cloud of the Ichimoku is very thin and I do not think that the borders of this cloud can stop the price for uptrend. Besides - the price is inside the cloud now on open bar. The cloud did not change the color for uptrend.
- Kijun-sen and Tenkan-sen lines are crossed for uptrend on almost horizontal way.
- Nearest resistance line is 83.585. Next resistance line for breakout is 83.950.
I think - it will be good uptrend breakout, or the price will be on flat or ranging market.
Anyway - it may be the time to watch this pair for any good movement. By the way, if someone traded this 'Chinkou Span line crossed the price' signal so he can got just no more than 30 pips in profit for now (4 digit pips).
Because in most of the cases - this good strong signal is coming too late
So, we will see how the situation will be developed in next few days.
Statement for this system is on this post.
Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction: this post with image.
Market condition situation for EURUSD should be considered together with USDCHF. In most of the cases - USDCHF pair starts moving first and this pair becomes a leader with movement. So, when you evaluiate EURUSD (or if you trade EURUSD) - always look at USDCHF.
Chinkou Span line (white line on the image) crossed the price for downtrend for EURUSD, and for uptrend for USDCHF. It was few days ago and traders had possibility to got 30 or 50 pips in profit.
But the situation right now is different:
- price is inside the cloud,
- the cloud did not confirm those changing the direction of the trend (cloud color is still on uptrend for EURUSD and on downtrend on USDCHF);
- price for USDCHF came to ranging market condition.
Support/resistance for EURUSD:
- 1.3824 and breakout (on D1) is 1.4247.
- 1.3447; 1.3290 and breakout for 1.3816.
Support/resistance for USDCHF:
The price broke resistance line for uptrend (0.9944) and came to the next resistance line: 0.9974.
But as the price is inside the cloud so we can expect ranging market condition anyway other than strong uptrend. Anyway - will see; because some other indicators are on uptrend right now but Ichimoju cloud did not change the color for uptrend for now and for the neareast future too.
I am recommending to watch this USDCHF pair for the next few days every morning just to understand how the situation with EURUSD will be developed.
Situation with GBPUSD is very different one: Chinkou Span line did not cross the price for downtrend and the price is on choppy market condition for now.
If the price will cross 1.5838 resistance line so it may be some interesting situation. if not so it will be very choppy/ranging uptrend.
Means: risky to trade this pair for now.
It is very similar situation for AUDUSD:
- Chinkou Span line did not cross the price for downtrend on close bar (it is the cross on open bar only - see image on this post);
- cloud did not change the color for downtrenbd for now andfor the future;
- price is trying to cross main breakout resistance line (it is crossing on open bar but we are trading on close bar on D1 timeframe so let's wait for tomorrow to confirm this crossing on the value as 0.9752);
- It is correstion after uptrend on W1 timeframe. Just a correction only;
- if downtrend will be confirmed so te price will go onto ranging/choppy market condition (risky to trade) after 0.9616 crossing value.
It may be interesting to watch this pair for few days for possible open the trade.
- Similar situation is for USDCAD;
- too late to open trade for GBPJPY - ranging market condition (risky) for GBPCHF
- flat (non-trading market condition; or good for scalping for example) for EURGBP and EURJPY;
- downtrend is started on open bar (it should be confirmed tomorrow on close bar) from ranging/choppy market for CHFJPY (risky to trade for now).
That's all news for today.
Statement for this system is on this post and this post.