ASCTrend system - page 47

Whats the most recent version of this system?

By the way, i like using the float indicator to confirm entry and exit points for trades.

juanchoc:
Whats the most recent version of this system? By the way, i like using the float indicator to confirm entry and exit points for trades.

All the versions are recent ones.

It may be good to create ASCTrend system for H4 or D1 timeframes but I don't have time now as i am trying to create portfolio sets and preset all the testing results in excel files in elite section. If somebody creates ASCTrend for D1 or H4 so it will be very good.

Besides Igorad told me that he wanted to modify his NonLagMA indicator because this indicator is "eating" some memory in computer (if we have 8 or 10 charts with this indicator for example).

It was good profit from ASCTrend M30 system:

3 buy orders on EURUSD with +130 pips in total.

+160 pips for USDCHF.

About +40 for USDJPY.

About +580 pips for GBPUSD.

So it is about +900 pips from 4 majors just for 2 days.

Files:

newdigital:
Besides Igorad told me that he wanted to modify his NonLagMA indicator because this indicator is "eating" some memory in computer (if we have 8 or 10 charts with this indicator for example).

That's a good news for me, my computer is always laggy even cant see any thing in chart when big move incoming.

3 buy orders on EURUSD with +130 pips in total.

+160 pips for USDCHF.

About +40 for USDJPY.

About +580 pips for GBPUSD.

So it is about +900 pips from 4 majors just for 2 days.

But I read Ichimoku D1 chart in these 2 days,

only USDJPY is not in the cloud, so I miss lots of profit again!

Aguda:
But I read Ichimoku D1 chart in these 2 days, only USDJPY is not in the cloud, so I miss lots of profit again!

No, you did not miss anything. You are right.

It is subject to risk: some people are trading with some risk.

We will start to create some script/indicator/EA to describe the market condition and I think this script or any will post the file in /file folder with full description. And it will be easy to trade in this case. We (me and Igorad) started to do it already.

For EURUSD.

Write line (Ichimoku chart) crossed the price on close bar (D1). But the price is in cloud. So if you see my image from last post so the main signal for ASCTrend M30 came too late and signal bar is too big concerning open/close. You may see it from the image of the last my post for EURUSD M30.

And no any crossing on H4 timeframe. It is really risky to trade if the signal bar is very big on open/close. As I know CatFx50 is not trading in this case.

The same situation on H4: white line did not cross the price for uptend but the price broke some resistance line (Maksigen system) which was 1.2620 in that time that is why we had some movement. But according to D1 Ichinoku chart the EURUSD is still on downtrend.

For USDCHF.

No any indication about new trend started on D1 Ichimoku. Just uptrend (white line is above the price) and price is inside the cloud. On H4 is the same situation.

For GBPUSD.

White line (Chinkou-Span) was crossed the price (D1) on the close bar for uptrend. Price is inside the cloud. Cloud is not thin so it is choppy market with support/resistance which are the borders of the cloud. White line is closed the price on H4 as well and the price (H4) came outside the cloud for uptrend. The signal for GBPUSD is strong enough but the price is inside the cloud for D1 timeframe which indicates the choppy market. Risky but possible. According to D1 Ichinku chart the GBPUSD is not in downrend and is not in uptrend. Some people are trading inside the cloud if it wide enough but it is very risky.

For USDJPY.

Situation is the same with USDCHF. But cloud was changed the color in the future (H4 timeframe). It was reversal 10 bars ago (from uptrend to downtrend). To say it correctly, the market is trying to be reversed. But still uprend (H4). On D1 timeframe the reversal is expected starting from 26th of July (see image). So it is still uptrend.

You are right and did not miss anything.

Files:

ND,

You make reference to trading "ASCTrend M30", is this a specific EA or are you just trading the latest version v7 [1].2 in 30 TF? Also, I've noticed with that same version that when it takes a short sell, it does not provide a Take Profit [T/P] level. Its left at 0.00. Have you [or perhaps anyone else] notice the same thing?

R,

Alan

AlanD:
ND,

You make reference to trading "ASCTrend M30", is this a specific EA or are you just trading the latest version v7 [1].2 in 30 TF? Also, I've noticed with that same version that when it takes a short sell, it does not provide a Take Profit [T/P] level. Its left at 0.00. Have you [or perhaps anyone else] notice the same thing?

R,

Alan

I was talking about manual trading system. Chart.

ND,

Ok thanks. Have you also noticed that the latest EAs aren't giving a T/P for short positions? Could be a problem on my side but all I get are zeros for T/P.

Alan

AlanD:
ND,

Ok thanks. Have you also noticed that the latest EAs aren't giving a T/P for short positions? Could be a problem on my side but all I get are zeros for T/P.

Alan

I know. Igorad created the other EA for ASCTrend and this EA is having the bug (was not posted yet) so I am waiting for him to fix it.

If not I will look at the already existing ASCTrend EA to fix the bug that you said.

ND,

That would be great if you could look at it. In the meantime, do you know which version appears to be working fine otherwise?

Thanks,

Alan

Reason: